[EU][kG]kunix.org -PVE- / community server

Started by kyokei, May 31, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

p0ki

Quote from: kyokei on August 26, 2015, 12:31:15 PM
Done!
Thank you very much, its very smooth now :)

ps: Why don't you play yourself on this server? Hardly see you around, ...

Lurler

Just a note guys. We will be releasing an update (not very soon, but we will 100%) that would improve stability and resolve quite a few of these tiny pesky bugs.

p0ki

I have some issues with party's.
When I invite my friend to a party he doesn't show up in my list but some random guy.
Also I get all of his exp and he gets none :P (It's a featureΓäó)

Is something like that already adressed, or should I get on reporting?
(Only noticed it on this server)

Lurler

Don't worry, we keep a list of all reported bugs and some of them are already fixed, while others will be addressed soon and be a part of the update as well.

PS - sorry, it wasn't my intention to hijack this thread :)

kyokei

NP Lurler - I should probably report these issues with Kunix - just can't find any time at all :(
Like p0ki said, I haven't really gamed in a long time now.

@Lurler/AI, are you OK if I give you a dump of all the logs so you can spit through them?

Lurler

Quote from: kyokei on August 27, 2015, 12:34:22 AM
@Lurler/AI, are you OK if I give you a dump of all the logs so you can spit through them?
It would be a bit difficult without specific reports for each problem, but I guess it would never hurt to look at the error messages at least.

kyokei

Quote from: Lurler on August 27, 2015, 02:21:21 AM
It would be a bit difficult without specific reports for each problem, but I guess it would never hurt to look at the error messages at least.
Here is the mega log file link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1aBybOe9_h0fm9qNWc5UUQxaDgzNmJuTFBxeGMtYzh4QklZQU5aWS1NM3VSeWZOWUdteXc

So it's basically the last few logs that are the most important. With the bundled launcher on Kunix the server crashes after a while.
Using mono to launch the server doesn't make it crash but I noticed that after a while the garbage collection hits above 1k and then you get the symptoms P0ki said. Server becomes choppy and sluggish until a restart of the VE server is done.

p0ki

Hey Kyokei,
My Inventory is not displayed correctly, could you ... you know ... do your thing?

Also I have reported the party bug (http://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=827) I have in the Bug-Forum.

p0ki

Quote from: kyokei on August 28, 2015, 11:20:50 PM
Rebooted
Well, it's been almost 3 weeks. The server needs a reboot kyokei :)
Inventory got slushy, I can't really jetison my stuff. Thank you.

Lurler

Sorry guys, but we are almost done! Just a bit more and we will have an update that would address most if not all of these issues.

kyokei

very awesome news, I'm getting annoyed with rebooting the kunix server :P

p0ki

Quote from: kyokei on September 16, 2015, 11:21:12 AM
very awesome news, I'm getting annoyed with rebooting the kunix server :P
Could you set an automatic reboot at a specific time? Like 5am or something like that.

kyokei

nah - not going to spend time trying to write up a script to do that when the devs have already confirmed patch is on the way :)

Silberspeer

Well, sooner or later you'll need to do it:)