Looking for more quests

Started by Wilmore, June 26, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Wilmore

Hi,

Are there any quest packages (mods) for the game out there? I'd love to have more quests!
It doesn't matter what we think of God, but what He thinks of us.       - Pascal

Lurler

I don't think there are modpacks but there are quite a few individual mods available for the game. You could probably just go through the most popular ones and choose which to add. Please make sure that mods are properly updated by their authors or developed specifically for the latest version of the game as otherwise they can brake the game if mod authors didn't do some things correctly :)

Wilmore

Thanks for the reply. I did go through all available mods in the Steam workshop, but there was only one related to quests - the one that allows the user to choose all station quests (dailies). I have installed this one and it works like a charm.

But I am really still looking for new quests to add. Do you have any other mods to recommend along those lines?
It doesn't matter what we think of God, but what He thinks of us.       - Pascal

Lurler

Quote from: Wilmore on June 28, 2018, 01:21:44 AM
But I am really still looking for new quests to add. Do you have any other mods to recommend along those lines?

Well, in that case I have to recommend you also grab "Pariahs Bane" expansion for VoidExpanse :)
It adds a completely new storyline (with a lot of other goodies too). The storyline there is several times longer than any in the vanilla game as this expansion focuses specifically on that.

You can grab it either in our store: https://atomictorch.com/Store
Or on steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/499410/VoidExpanse_Pariahs_Bane/

Wilmore

Thank you, already did  :). Loved the story, and I'm hungry for more :)

Lurler

Quote from: Wilmore on June 28, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
Thank you, already did  :). Loved the story, and I'm hungry for more :)
Glad to hear that :)
If we ever able to move the game back into blue rating (70+) I will personally see to it that we make another expansion :)

Wilmore

What does that mean? How can I help making it blue?

Lurler

Well, there is anything much we can do now, but if you enjoy the game you could leave a review :)

Wilmore