A gem of a game

Started by PhRaZz, March 18, 2015, 09:43:40 AM

PhRaZz

Hey!

Just wanted to say that this little game is a gem. I can't even imagine what it would become in the future, if all the elements on the "to come"-list is coming.

But are there any plans on building your own base w/turrets? *Drool*

omicron

hi and welcome ;)

base building...maybe later? ^^
sector claiming for your faction would also be nice

Lurler

Welcome to forums and we are glad that you enjoying the game! :)

Quote from: PhRaZz on March 18, 2015, 09:43:40 AM
I can't even imagine what it would become in the future, if all the elements on the "to come"-list is coming.
We can! :)

Quote from: PhRaZz on March 18, 2015, 09:43:40 AM
But are there any plans on building your own base w/turrets? *Drool*
Believe it or not, but among other features this one isn't THAT difficult to do. So, hopefully after release!
It would all depend on the sales numbers on Steam. If we can get enough funds to continue the development there will be a lot more stuff to come!

Daehawk

Hope you guys are making good money and can keep making games...add to this one and get a new one going too. I think you could use more marketing though. I found this through a post on a forum or something..heck cant even recall now. I know that takes cash but maybe theres some cheaper ways.

And I have to tell you guys that I have new stuff like BF Hardline, Heroes of the Storm, Dragon age...many many others..I have about 28 games installed right now ....but I am playing VE much much more than any of them. In the 1990's I could get so many diverse game types....I could play an underwater diving treasure hunter one game and then be a a hospital overseer the next to a alien killing machine. These days there just not enough chances taken in the gaming market and it is SO nice to see you guys burst onto the scene with a game like VE. Not only the setting and the play ( I am a HUGE overhead view lover)...but to make a game that actually works.(no crashes here)...to it being extremely fun. Thats just so cool. I have no idea how big your company is..I'd guess 8 people maybe??..Im probably waaaay off.....but I hope you have plans for even more games and types. I hope you look back at the older days and games like Buck Rogers, Starflight, to Sea Rogue(thats the undersea treasure hunting sim/game).

Dae
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Silberspeer

Quote from: Daehawk on March 19, 2015, 01:24:12 PM
Hope you guys are making good money and can keep making games...add to this one and get a new one going too. I think you could use more marketing though. I found this through a post on a forum or something..heck cant even recall now. I know that takes cash but maybe theres some cheaper ways.

And I have to tell you guys that I have new stuff like BF Hardline, Heroes of the Storm, Dragon age...many many others..I have about 28 games installed right now ....but I am playing VE much much more than any of them. In the 1990's I could get so many diverse game types....I could play an underwater diving treasure hunter one game and then be a a hospital overseer the next to a alien killing machine. These days there just not enough chances taken in the gaming market and it is SO nice to see you guys burst onto the scene with a game like VE. Not only the setting and the play ( I am a HUGE overhead view lover)...but to make a game that actually works.(no crashes here)...to it being extremely fun. Thats just so cool. I have no idea how big your company is..I'd guess 8 people maybe??..Im probably waaaay off.....but I hope you have plans for even more games and types. I hope you look back at the older days and games like Buck Rogers, Starflight, to Sea Rogue(thats the undersea treasure hunting sim/game).

Dae

Well, of course we plan new projects too. And, you know, looking back is sometimes cool, but now it is such an interesting time when a lots of independent views and ideas bring some beautiful products to life. Culture is also always changing. And we cannot be blind and deny the modern ways of everything. So, we are trying to fusion the great things from the past with the modern way of thinking and gaming. This is the only way to deliver some exciting games to the player. And we are trying hard doing that.

PhRaZz

I just... Hope to see "area takeover" or something. Kill all space ships and bases in an area and build your own base, making that area part of your faction. That would've been awesome.

Lurler

Quote from: PhRaZz on March 22, 2015, 02:44:07 PM
I just... Hope to see "area takeover" or something. Kill all space ships and bases in an area and build your own base, making that area part of your faction. That would've been awesome.
Technically it is possible to do with mods :)