Non-paypal purchase

Started by True_poser, April 03, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

True_poser

Hi.

Any chance on being able to pay not via PayPal somewhere in future?
Belorussian-issued cards and PayPal just don't mix, though Amazon Payments are ok with them.

Thank you.

Dead Videos

oh god, paypal we meet again. the "supporter" of indies and the bane of customers. well i guess i won't be buying until another method is available. i've had my information stolen by people on paypal so i refuse to ever use it again. luckily i'd taken the precaution of using a prepaid visa gift card for it the first and last time.

Lurler

At the moment unfortunately we cannot integrate other payment processors.
But we will make the game available on sites like Steam (hopefully), possibly on GamersGate and Desura. They support other payment processors so you would be able to get the game this way.
I am sorry I can't offer any solution right now.

kyokei

@Lurler, maybe an idea... can you not talk to humblebundle and get your game sold via them?

Lurler

Quote from: kyokei on May 14, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
@Lurler, maybe an idea... can you not talk to humblebundle and get your game sold via them?
That's in the plans also, but it's too early. We want to make sure that the game is more or less finished first. At least when it is in beta.

kyokei

QuoteThat's in the plans also, but it's too early. We want to make sure that the game is more or less finished first. At least when it is in beta.

I understand that, I was under the impression you could sell your game via the humblebundle site but not have it publicly on there. I think I remember this from a year ago. If you want people to buy the alpha and get more feedback on your game maybe it's worth checking?

Lurler

Well, morepeople are slowly getting the game, so in terms of feedback it's okay :)
Plus it makes it a bit easier on us like that.

kyokei

Completely understand, dealing with the likes of me is already time consuming! :P