Some Ideas...

Started by Mcporkins, February 21, 2019, 01:29:34 PM

Mcporkins

After playing this game for awhile, I love it. But I also notice some things that could be improved and some things needed.

Improve:

Tier progression. Instead of lowering the lp cost, just give Lp for doing something new in the unlocked tier. I.e. making plastic nets you 5 lp, building a plasma based gun 20. Because the lp gain to get to 3 and 4 is painfully slow.

Raiding/pvp. Raiding and Pvp is a given. but getting blasted when you first spawn is not cool. How about adding a pvp permission button. Like if someone wants to fight, you both agree, then you can fight, but if one party does not want to fight, then there is nothing you can do to them. animal attacks are exempt.

Animals. They are cool, but how about a few more critters, and maybe zombies/mutants. you have these rad zones, well they can spawn monsters that will pursue the player.

Lithium and prag. Their respawn rates are kind of slow. It would be nice to be able to find some prag in the desert, or rarely in the wild. and lithium respawns should be a bit quicker. or maybe add a couple more public lithium points and oil points.

Add:

Tier 3 and 4 tools. I mean steel tools are cool, but when you have gasoline sitting around, how about tier 3 tools like chainsaws, ore drills, a handyman bot style toolbox. Then since we are in tier 4 energy weapons, how about energy tools, like a laser log cutter, laser sonic drill, and a 3d printer builder tool box? you can scale their power and resource output as you see fit, but it would be nice to have tools match the tier.

Food. large fridges should hold more. food should not rot if you are selling it in the trading machines.

More islands to explore. The higher the tier, then maybe watercraft to see other islands? or flying machines?

Weapons. guns are fine, but how about swords, spears, miniguns, etc. I mean there is a ton we can do to make weapons. Or maybe..

Repair and upgrade. How about we be able to repair our tools and weapons and armor. it is a pain in the ass to have to remake something that was hard to make in the first place. Like use the weapon bench to repair weapons, armor bench to repair armor, and tool bench to fix tools. and an upgrade bench to upgrade everything, using gold, jewels, and parts you can make.

just some thoughts.