Are we in for a major update?

Started by RedPill, April 28, 2015, 07:47:08 PM

RedPill

So AT-team, we've gone over a week without any updates at all, are we in for a major update next? I love the game but the MP gets a bit stale after the aliens get wiped out, so I'm hoping this is one of the things that gets addressed soon.

loudent

I believe I heard something about a major content update coming but don't quote me on it

kyokei

Hi Redpill,

The AT team has stabilized the current build and is now focussing on a big content patch.
They have also annouced to be a bit less active on the forums for the coming short period of time so that they can focus on content creation.

There is no definitive date when the content will come out but early mentionings were end of this month. Now it's clear that they will not be able to push out the update within the coming few days, and with their announcement of being less active on forums I can only take it that they are working very very hard on the patch.

Just hold on for a week or 2, I am sure they will share some news soon :)

MenschMaschine

All hail the A-Team!  8)

And for all those with ATSIDD
(Atomit Torch Studios Information Deficit Disorder):

http://atomictorch.com/

There is a bloh...blooo...blog!
No Berries!

RedPill

Cool, thanks fort the responses, and also i completely forgot that they have a blog.   :o

Baal

I'm really happy to see this game is finally getting the attention it deserves.  And with more content on the way, it can only make it that much more fun.  Its really nice to see the new faces on the forums.