Queries on the future.

Started by Korppi, March 30, 2015, 01:34:10 PM

Korppi

Hi! I'm a new one here, used to love Freelancer, though I also loathed how it shoehorned you into the main quest line before you could truly have free reign on your choices.

That's besides the point, oh, also, you guys have REALLY got a lot of publicity from Quill, from what I saw on the forums. (Guess where I found out about this game.)  ;D

Well, anyway, apologies for the rambling. I thought to ask how big the ships a player can control will get in the future? Now the biggest ones are cruisers, yes?

Some big capital ships slugging it out would definitely add to the feel of the war on the background.

Also, sorry if what I wrote is a bit off kilter, I really should be sleeping right now. Good night.

Silberspeer

Now we are not planning adding a new ships larger, than a cruiser. It will be absolutely different gameplay, and the main concept of flying a ship piloted, actually, by one protagonist would be changed. Anyway, we are going to add more ships of currently existing classes.

Lurler

Silberspeer is absolutely right, but one thing I want to add to this is that you can, even now add huge ships with mods. There is no hardwired limitations on any of this.