Author Topic: LP Notificator  (Read 1090 times)

Djekke

• View Profile
LP Notificator
« on: January 31, 2019, 04:31:43 am »
LP Notificator

This mod will display a notification every time you gain a whole LP. Please note that most actions are adding just a fraction of LP.

Mod type: Client-side mod.

Latest version: 0.1.2

Supported game version: 0.23.5.1

Download latest version: here

Bug tracker: here

GitHub link: https://github.com/Djekke/LPNotificator

Changelog:
0.1.2 (11.08.2019)
 Fix A23 incompatibility.
0.1.1 (31.01.2019)
  Fix 0.18.3 incompatibility.
0.1.0 (31.01.2019)
  First release.

How to install mod:
  • If you are using a Steam version:
    Here is guide for you.
  • If you are using a launcher:
    Open mod file "LPNotificator.mpk" with launcher. Press 'Yes' to overwrite (if you updating mod). Press yes to activate. Done. Enjoy!
    (Yep, now it's that easy)
  • If you run game client directly:
    You probably already know what to do.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:33:59 am by Djekke »

Wololo

• View Profile
Re: LP Notificator
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 12:45:14 pm »
This!!!
I was actually trying to figure out how to make a mod for this! (already installed everything, mstudio community, the atomictorch sdk). I still don't know if I have to compress the files in a .mpk (still learning how to do it) or just use them unpacked (and use the tag <unpacked_mod> in the modsconfig.xml file, as I said I'm just starting).

I wanted to do a LP label, but instead of popping up as yours do, to have a label above the health bar and below the chat, which shows always your actual LP, something like: "LP: ###" where ### are the numbers or your LP accumulated (whole numbers not fractions, for example: "LP: 127". And make that label to be always visible but to change the colour of the text whenever you reach 200, 300, 400 and 500 lp accumulated to red then returning to white (like a flicker to capture player's attention).

Nice features Djekke, I am actually watching the code of your CNEI to learn how to do a mod for the game and how to deploy it. So far I can only change basic values (damage, health, names, descriptions, etc...).

Djekke

• View Profile
Re: LP Notificator
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 08:40:28 am »
Mod is updated and ready for upcoming A23. Enjoy!