Author Topic: [Client+Server] [WIP] Outer Rim  (Read 472 times)

neronix17

• View Profile
[Client+Server] [WIP] Outer Rim
« on: April 25, 2020, 01:11:04 pm »
Heavy work in progress, there is no download yet but there will be soon. I have a reasonable amount of experience with C# and it only took me a couple hours to figure out how to add the current content in the screenshots below and get to grips with the games code. I'm doing this as a weekend project while I spend the rest of the week on my other projects, spreading out on multiple things helps me not burn out on one by forcing progress too hard.

Description
Outer Rim is a Star Wars mod for CryoFall. Introducing content from the Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War, and the Jedi Civil War to begin with. Current scope is aiming to add weapons and armour, with the hope to expand into more afterwards. I'm primarily sticking to Canon where there's overlap, but will be touching on a lot of legends content too. Usually I like to have mods modular and spread them out so people have a lot of choice, but in this case I don't feel it's necessary to split stuff, at least not for now as most of what is planned will only be player made so it's down to the player if they want to see it or not.

Current Progress
Republic:
  • DC-17 Pistol
  • DC-15 Rifle
  • DC-15A Carbine
  • Z-6 Rotary Cannon
Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS):
  • E-5 Blaster
  • BX Commando Sword

Screenshots

Download
Coming Soon™

Credit
Code - Neronix17
Art - Neronix17

Outer Rim is not affiliated or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd, their subsidiaries or sister companies, or any Star Wars license holder.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 02:39:05 pm by neronix17 »

Lurler

• AtomicTorch Founder
    • View Profile
Re: [Client+Server] [WIP] Outer Rim
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 11:01:39 pm »
Nice!
Looking forward to see how this mod develops overtime! :)

Salvick

• View Profile
Re: [Client+Server] [WIP] Outer Rim
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 03:46:39 pm »
This one looks interesting. I'll definitely give it a try on a custom server if you ever release it. Keep it up bud.