We are finally ready to announce that we are starting Closed Alpha Test
in preparation for release!
The aim of this test is to:
* Get general feedback about the project in this early stage to determine possible areas of improvement.
* Get some general suggestions and ideas for possible implementation in the future.
* Identify and fix all remaining bugs that we were not able to find ourselves.
Please note that:
* For now we will only provide a build for Windows
, because a build for OSX is unfortunately not polished enough yet.
* The game is not even in beta. It is an alpha version, and there is not much of a game yet.
* You will need an Internet connection to play the game as we will only provide you with a multiplayer build. We are still working on the single-player at the moment.
Also, everyone actively participating in the test will receive a copy of the game upon release!
Now, if you would like to apply to be a part of alpha testers team please fill in the form below and post in this thread. From all submissions here we will select a number people and provide them with a test build of the game and a game code to activate access (but most likely we will just give access to everyone). To activate the access code you have to have an account on the AtomicTorch site. Actually, you can actually create the account right now.Application Form
Location - country and city (for us to understand your ping mostly)
Hardware and OS - general information about your rig and system
Internet connection - type and speed of your connection
Previous experience as a tester - do you have any?Example of a filled form
Location: USA, New York
Hardware and OS: HP Envy 17 laptop (8GB ram, 2 GB video), win 7
Internet connection: ADSL, 8Mb
Previous experience as a tester: I was in a CBT team of 3 different online games
We are hoping to see you in the game!