My suggestions!

Started by r4gegaming, July 27, 2014, 01:15:32 PM

r4gegaming

Heres some things i would love to see!

Faction creator
Station building
Possibility to build colony's

Hire mining ships in the colony to go mine for things.
Explorer ships that go search for wreckages etc.

Needs (Some planets/stations need food etc)
For example: Delta station needs 500 food to get out of the starving area so they also pay more when they are starving. (usual price is $500 but when they are starving it could be $1000) Also they will pay less is they are highly sufficient.

When you build your own station you can add new parts to it. (a garden factory etc)

Ill add more here soon!

Lurler

Quote from: r4gegaming on July 27, 2014, 01:15:32 PM
Faction creator
Being honest I will tell you that it is unlikely, as factions are tied to the game story very tightly in the core game.
But I am sure someone will create a mod that will make it possible to create and manage your faction :)

Station building
When you build your own station you can add new parts to it. (a garden factory etc)
Already planned :)

Possibility to build colony's
This is tied to the planetary interactions and it also in consideration.

Hammish

Now I'm intrigued by the notion of faction management and how you'd pull it off via scripting.  Thanks a lot. :)

At least giving the illusion of it should be fairly easy, if one were so inclined, just by scripting in new NPCs with multi-path missions that had far-reaching effects.  Just don't know of a way that you could create a custom UI for 'empire management' of a full-blown faction. :)

Lurler

Quote from: Hammish on July 28, 2014, 03:48:23 AM
Now I'm intrigued by the notion of faction management and how you'd pull it off via scripting.  Thanks a lot. :)
Well, factions themselves are implemented via scripting. So yeah, you can change it in any way :)