Pragmium hatchet

Started by Bane, June 04, 2020, 06:10:13 PM

Bane

About the drop of queen prag heart... The only thing that you can do with that drop is pragmium hatchet rigth? And you can farm everything with a single hit but it have only 50 use right? My sugestion is to improve the durability of pragmium hatchet or maybe recharge it  and give more option of item that you can make with queen prag heart like some improvement system energy at base that give a good boost of energy with a good durability.

MGS

Quote from: Bane on June 04, 2020, 06:10:13 PM
About the drop of queen prag heart... The only thing that you can do with that drop is pragmium hatchet rigth? And you can farm everything with a single hit but it have only 50 use right? My sugestion is to improve the durability of pragmium hatchet or maybe recharge it  and give more option of item that you can make with queen prag heart like some improvement system energy at base that give a good boost of energy with a good durability.

On average you get 3 or more hearts per queen fight (4-5 players)

Its also great for wood, you can very quickly gather 250 wood with 1 hatchet. Which translates to  1000 charcoal for steel recipe.

Also as with everything else repair your hatchet to get more use out of it. Repair you item with well rested buff.

Bane

So you need something around 5 players full equip, with mech and T4 armor, weapows and ammo. To get 3 heart so you can spend a lot more resource to do 1 pragmium hatchet and than you can get 250 of wood with 1 axe. Looks very reasonable to me  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o

MGS

Quote from: Bane on June 06, 2020, 03:39:57 PM
So you need something around 5 players full equip, with mech and T4 armor, weapows and ammo. To get 3 heart so you can spend a lot more resource to do 1 pragmium hatchet and than you can get 250 of wood with 1 axe. Looks very reasonable to me  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o

What ? No , have you even slain the queen?

You dont need t4 armor as you dont need to leave your mech.

It can be done with 3 players but your mechs will take a beating

With 5 players you lose roughly 200 bullets (.300 ap) and 25 to 50 percent mech armor.

Pretty much the gold you earn from the fight goes back in to repairs.

In total each queen fight drops 16 hearts. 1 heart makes 1 harchet.

Also i think like total approx 150 prag and 130 gold. In addition shooting the queen gives loads of LP and killing her results in 100 LP bonus. Actually just standing in the crater even without engaging give you 100 LP.

Maybe it needs some slight buffs but its not terribly unbalanced. I personally think the hatchets are fine i have 15 in my inventory right now.

I would prefer the gold drop to increase so that you actually earn some gold rather than break even. Give a good amount of gold would be a great constant motivation to battle queen.

Bane

Yep i bet the queen few times, got some mech destroy and a lot of ammo lost to get some heart that you can make a hatchet that got few hits of durability. But anyway at least add more features with queen heart. I mean... use the heart to creat more item at tier 4.

MGS

Quote from: Bane on June 07, 2020, 08:39:53 AM
Yep i bet the queen few times, got some mech destroy and a lot of ammo lost to get some heart that you can make a hatchet that got few hits of durability. But anyway at least add more features with queen heart. I mean... use the heart to creat more item at tier 4.

Ah i see what u mean. Seems like a good idea.

But if the devs read this please consider an i crease to gold drop at queen event