behemoth mech disappeared overnight

Started by two94, September 29, 2020, 08:44:17 AM

Mars

I have been playing for months and nobody did that, I don't think this is the issue, look the bear is just sitting near it doing nothing...

ai_enabled

@Mars, stand between the creature and a mech. The creature will attack you but damage the mech. It works with any mech (even when you're not the owner).
A year ago players used this to kill offline PvE player characters so we've fixed this by making them dealing zero damage to offline characters...
It takes just one malicous player who have discovered the issue to grief the whole server. >:(

Mars

Well someone got bored, because I spent 20 minutes this morning trying to find a base with a mech, and nothing...  I know there is less bases now, but I usually see a lot of mechs...

Is the stuff from the cargo dropping on ground for him to take it?

ai_enabled

> Is the stuff from the cargo dropping on ground for him to take it?
Yes

For the upcoming A28 Update we've made several changed in PvE regarding vehicles:
1. Players cannot block each other (passing through) preventing pushing and blocking problems. The same applies to vehicles so mechs (with or without the pilot) cannot be used to block passage to the boss or a mining area.
2. Creatures (except boss) cannot damage vehicles without pilots. This way it's no longer possible to lure a creature to destroy a vehicle by standing between it and a vehicle.
3. It's possible to take vehicles that have "Docked" status from other vehicle assembly bays (previously it was required to go to that particular VAB where it's docked).
4. Destroyed vehicles will drop its content tagged for its owner so other players cannot steal it.

Regards!