Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mods / Re: [Client] CNEI
« Last post by ai_enabled on January 17, 2022, 08:01:20 pm »
I'm glad it works now. Please note that I'm not the maker of this mod—it was made by Djekke initially and lately it's maintained by Mars24—the version you have just downloaded contains numerous changes to make it compatible with R32 Update as well as bring some improvements.
Enjoy the game!
« Last post by wangshi on January 17, 2022, 07:45:26 pm »
Thank you very much, the version you posted can be used normally. The version on GitHub that I used before is not compatible. I have been using your MOD all the time. It is very easy to use. Thank you again! ! !
« Last post by ai_enabled on January 17, 2022, 05:34:25 pm »
@wangshi, the latest version is compatible with R32 Update.
Please download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1613aNuAYFkDqLISB8O1xLqlk7WFhJN0z/view?usp=sharing
Ensure that you've edited the ModsConfig.xml file to add this mod.
It should work fine.

Please note that official PvP servers will not allow using any mods (any modifications are disabled automatically when connecting to them, the game is using its secure core only).

Regards!
« Last post by wangshi on January 17, 2022, 06:01:18 am »
Dear developer, the game version has been updated to R32. Does this mod need to be updated to use? Because I now use the latest version of mod without any effect, there is no UI in the game, and the shortcut key can't be opened。
Modding info / Re: Looking for mod - craft from storages
« Last post by Mars on January 16, 2022, 12:31:28 pm »
If you want to craft automatically from any storage in your base, you need a mod with server modification, because in the current version, the server won't allow you to take an item in a chest away from you.

Automaton is a client mod, so you can play with it on any server allowing mods.
Modding info / Modding newbie
« Last post by Telaurion on January 16, 2022, 01:51:41 am »
Hi,

i have 250 hours in CryoFall and i wanted to start modding. I have no experience in modding.

I have a specific client mod in mind i'd like to make and i have some questions before i start out. So i really like Automaton and Manufacturer, but something i am really missing is an option how many canisters are put in each building while activating manufacturer. At the moment i can just activate or deactivate a specific building (match up and/or take all). I want to either modify the mod or write an own one, so i can do the same thing, but so i can set ingame how many should be matched up. For example at the moment it would put all my 100 canisters in the first slot. While there is an option to even it out, it doesnt work that well, especially when u have a lot of buildings or they are spread out. Example: if i have 4 advanced oil pumps and 4 oil refinery, i want to set the number how many canisters are filled in each slot (1-100). If i have like 120, i would probably set the number to 10, so each slot of the buildings is equally filled. Probably there should be an second number which i can set to the number of petroleum i want to match up. Optional there would be a calculator which counts my petroleum and empty canisters and i only have to enter the emount of refineries/pumps and he matches the automatically perfectly.

I hope the idea is clear, even though im not a native speaker. If it's still unclear, let me know.

So my questions are:

- Is it allows to modify mods of other players and what are the restrictions?
- If allowed and possible, would it be wiser to modify the mod or to start from scratch and only make a mod for this specific task?
- How much time do you think i would need for this project? I'm asking because maybe it's to hard i'm starting out and maybe i should just forget about it.
- Any advices or comments or ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)
« Last post by Tomi858 on January 15, 2022, 02:46:50 am »
Yes, exactly.
Maybe for most of you it's cheating or kind of being lazy/for noobs, but I meet a few games with this system and for me it wasn't so bad. As I see there's a big mod called "automaton" and I'm alittle suprised there isn't this feature (but auto fishing or garthering is avaiable :D )
Ideas and suggestions / Game Ending and Suggestion.
« Last post by uvogz on January 10, 2022, 10:32:52 pm »
Helo, I'm New and recently Finished the Game and got all the ending: Though it has Sequel Hook that I can't wait to play.
This is some of my Suggestion

- Jumpgate Turret Build.
We can create a turret that guard the station but not on the Jumpgate, I hope it will implement in the sequel or maybe someone can mod in here

Ship or Weapon Upgrading
Instead Buying weapon at the same cathegory, We can upgrade our selectable Weapon. Who Knows.

Pure Melee Build
We can create PURE MELEE build SHIP by attaching Mega beam Saber and RAM it into enemy And then Use cruise to accelerate.

- Conquering a system, buildable and upgradable Station, Outpost Bunker and Special army
I saw several Solar System area has Pirate Space Bunker that can be destroyed. I' hoping we can  create or Conquer, make it
our own. And also has a Shop System, Mining System and Army. We can also Hire Our Own army Or put them in the system as guardian

- Leveling up, skill and upgradable squadmate
Why not? I want my squadmade Strong and their ship can be setting up or upgraded like our own.

- Setting up Squadmate behaviour and command them
It Can set it like sniping, Melee fight, or middle and guard. We Can set up it premade or write down how much their percentage
Also we can make them Defend or attack an object that we marked
« Last post by Mars on January 10, 2022, 01:37:05 pm »
I don't think there is one right now.  That's something I was thinking about but I feel like it would be a bit like an hack to craft away from chests...

What is your idea exactly, just clicking "Craft" and remove items from chests from your current base, if you have access to the chest?
Modding info / Looking for mod - craft from storages
« Last post by Tomi858 on January 08, 2022, 11:36:07 am »
Hai!
I'm looking for a mod which allow craft items at stations and not require holding ingredients at inventory (it's automaticly taking from storages in base). Someone saw sth like this, is this possible to made it?

Mostly looking for local game
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10