200 Hours played - My suggestions

Started by MGS, May 28, 2020, 02:03:56 PM

MGS

Hi,

Bare in mind im a PVE player and some of these suggestion relate to PVE only.

1. Map feature - toggle on/off shop icons

2. Map feature- ability to drop a circular shaded grid on map, sort of a how the fog of war works. Say a green overlay, as you traverse the map the overlay turns back to normal. This is to help when your searching; prag in deserts, events. Especially desert can get confusing, dropping a grid then checking to see if you have been through will be a great help. This is not a necesary feature but if its easy to implement...

3. I know the hoverboard travel faster on roads. But how about a throttle feature, travel faster for a limited time at the expense of energy use.

4. This is a big one.... and IMO a must ! A tab for trading! That lists all shops what they are selling, buying and their co-ords.

5. Sound effects - it would be cool when you select a laser weopon and when the gun initiates into armed mode (  large reticle locks in when batterypack is equipped ) a power up sound is triggered.

6. Mk1 and skipper, give mk1 some cargo slots, even as little as 6-9. To give it a use rather than being a meme board, it can be slowed to running speed but give it cargo. Skipper, turn it in to an endgame mining/tree cutting instrument. No weopons but cheaper to run than a manuul.

7. Hangers for airdrops, that has a not-player-controlled helicopter which can deliver between hangers on different claims. Anything loaded in to the cargo of the hanger can be air dropped to another claim.

8. Once you reach endgame something to do with the empire you have amassed ! I like the idea of creating randomised dungeon and going on quests in party. Maybe some kind of story line ?

9. Having an advanced power management option on Landclaim. With options like having certain object drawing power from specific type of power source only. E.g i would want my solar power to run lights and fridges. And my plant and other machinery to run of steam or gas.

10. A tips section , i will make another topic with some tips i figured out by trial and error and some via others help. A random tip could be included on the loading screen..

12. This one might defeat the purpose of the game but... if a storage box is near a workshop the workshop has acces to the resource as if it was in your inventory. It can be locked behind an expensive tech ?