Trading station Exploit

Started by MGS, June 06, 2020, 02:52:58 PM

MGS

You can buy or sell an item with less than 100 percent durability.

E.g someone can sell laser rifles when they finish using it at 1 % durability and charge full price. Buyer will not be aware until trade is complete.

I would reccomend no one buy anything with durability until this is addressed

ai_enabled

Hello!

I've checked and the item durability status is properly displayed on the item icon in the shop window (the detailed durability info is also displayed in the item tooltip as expected). Am I missing something?

Regards!

MGS

Quote from: ai_enabled on June 06, 2020, 05:11:15 PM
Hello!

I've checked and the item durability status is properly displayed on the item icon in the shop window (the detailed durability info is also displayed in the item tooltip as expected). Am I missing something?

Regards!

Try this, setup a trading station where you are buying Large Power Banks for say 2 shiny gold.

Visit it with a broken power bank say at 1% and sell it. You will recieve 2 shiny gold for a broken power bank

ai_enabled

Thank you for your reply!

Indeed, the station doesn't perfrom the durability check when buying the item from player. We will put a restriction to ensure that only items with 100% durability could be bought by the trading station.

Regards!

ai_enabled

It will be fixed in the upcoming patch for A27 experimental version.
The trading station will buy items only with 95% or higher durability/freshness.

Regards!