Cannot connect to Master Server( Resulted in Loss to queen)

Started by MGS, June 12, 2020, 04:41:22 PM

MGS

Hi,

We, (4 player) engaged in taking out the queen 12/06/20  around 00:00 - 0030

There was confusion and we lost 5 mech and mine came down to 1 bar.

Now with 4 mechs the queen is never a problem (at the most Mechs lose 50 % armor) . I was confused at first but after discussing with team mates..

The two that attacked from south were getting error message constantly pop up "cannot connect to master server" and one player was booted out. Unfourtunately moments before the go command was issued. So we engaged.

It turns out 3 players were engaged and even then one of us was still getting pop up of the error.

This was the worst time to happen in the middle of firefight  with queen.

After thr battle i too kept getting this error message but resolved it by disconnecting and reconnecting

As a resukt of this

Medivha lost  2 Mechs
Caster lost 2 Mechs
Grimmelchen lost 1 mech
My mech was saved but reduced to halfbar

If its possible to check logs and confirm our story is it possible to compensate us in HT parts ?

As the issue was because of this error message that the game was throwing out.

Caster was the player booted mid battle
Medicha was the player who was also gettin the error message during battle

I MGScythe (IG name) got the message after the battle

We play on PVE europe 1 server

ai_enabled

Hello,
there was a sudden maintenance https://steamcommunity.com/app/829590/discussions/1/2439210120848554705/

I will contact you soon on the Europe PvE server to restore the resources you've lost.

Regards!

ai_enabled

The compensation is provided to all the participants.

We've spawned a crate near your current location (inside your land claim area near one of the trading stations) with the components to repair and refuel your mech.

Regards!

MGS

Quote from: ai_enabled on June 12, 2020, 07:17:38 PM
The compensation is provided to all the participants.

We've spawned a crate near your current location (inside your land claim area near one of the trading stations) with the components to repair and refuel your mech.

Regards!

Thank you sir ! I will  check the crate tonight and distribute it accordingly.

ai_enabled

The compensation was already provided directly to other participants.

As you were offline we cannot provide it directly to you so we have dropped you a crate with the items.

Regards!

MGS

Quote from: ai_enabled on June 13, 2020, 05:03:00 AM
The compensation was already provided directly to other participants.

As you were offline we cannot provide it directly to you so we have dropped you a crate with the items.

Regards!

Understood, thanks again