Mission too hard?

Started by zaxxon, May 01, 2015, 01:41:11 AM

zaxxon

Hi all,

so I got to proof my dedication to 4 members to join the faction "Freedom". Quest 1-3 were not hard to complete, but quest 4 tasks me to buy weapons from some pirate station. Since there was not much in the space around, that could kill my ship and most enemies died in an instant, I though "Well, let's have a look into the pirate system and get to that station". When I warped in, I got shot in an instant by the two towers at the warp gate and a big pirate ship.
Ok, time for "Survival of the fittest". I mined until I was able to get a Hammer for 70k and the best equipment I could buy, as well as all 4 slots filled with armor and shield enhancing mods, 2x EMP and the best weapons etc. I could get.
Also being lvl 49, I tried it again, warped in, EMPed, flew a tad away so I was out of the tower range, agroed 2 ships, killed them and also blew up 3-4 more of them, which were really hard hitting and then I was blown up again...
I don't know what to enhance since there is not any better gear I can buy. I also thought about building some very fast ship and just fly through them, but I doubt this will work since they hit so hard.

I mean it's a somewhat extreme steep increase in difficulty - there is really nothing in the "normal" systems, that is the slightest thread to my ship.
Maybe I miss something? Is there a trick? Thanks for a hint in forward.

zaxxon

zaxxon

Just an update - I made it with using EMP and running through the pirate territories with the Hammer as ship. Maybe just a bad random setup/generation of the map, that I have to fly always through that very hard part of space to get my quests done.

Lurler

Erm... you don't need to visit pirates to complete that mission.

Just read the mission description and it will specify where you need to go :)

Well, if that's what you are asking.