a few suggestions

Started by markangalo, October 14, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

markangalo

Hi, first is can we please have more than 1 minute before the server updates, super annoying. Maybe 2-3 thank you. Another more unpopular 1 is can we have maybe say 20 squares around the oil and lithium resources where claims can be instantly destroyed. This will stop people building their main bases on a resource and just use them as outposts or run the risk of loosing everything, and it stops this cycle of you have to either be the first to lay the claim, or sit for 2 days with no sleep defending it. At the very least a much quicker destruction time. If you plan on having the resources move around then this doesn't matter.

Xargt

Quote from: markangalo on October 14, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
Hi, first is can we please have more than 1 minute before the server updates, super annoying. Maybe 2-3 thank you.

I agree. The more the players, the longer it probably takes to return to base. Also, we need more time if we're going to have a bigger or more challenging map. I wish all characters can just simply teleport to their bed when the game server goes down; Server Maintenance, Server urgent maintenance, Server Crashed...

Quote from: markangalo on October 14, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
Another more unpopular 1 is can we have maybe say 20 squares around the oil and lithium resources where claims can be instantly destroyed. This will stop people building their main bases on a resource and just use them as outposts or run the risk of loosing everything, and it stops this cycle of you have to either be the first to lay the claim, or sit for 2 days with no sleep defending it. At the very least a much quicker destruction time. If you plan on having the resources move around then this doesn't matter.

You mean make the building/spot look bigger? Good idea for balancing you got there. In my opinion, even if the resources move around, this still matters. So... is bigger than 4x5 seems better?

Xargt

I don't really wish to add more ideas because I just want this game to be released on steam already... T_T;

markangalo

i meant the claims on the resources need to be able to be destroyed instantly, not wait till whatever tier claim it is to expire, around a certain peramiter around said resource, i for instance have 3 resources, i'm not gonna loose them any time soon unless people camp for 2 days on that spot, because i'll run in there and repair it build walls and they need to start all over again, hardly fair. and i definitely wouldn't have my perminant base on 1

Xargt

Quote from: markangalo on October 14, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
i meant the claims on the resources need to be able to be destroyed instantly, not wait till whatever tier claim it is to expire, around a certain peramiter around said resource, i for instance have 3 resources, i'm not gonna loose them any time soon unless people camp for 2 days on that spot, because i'll run in there and repair it build walls and they need to start all over again, hardly fair. and i definitely wouldn't have my perminant base on 1

Ah.. yeah.. I misunderstood the previous post big time... Sorry about that.

Anyway, I see your point clearly now. I agree.