a little suggestion

Started by 126erhx, May 29, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

126erhx

Can there be a way to obtain the seeds of the tree stably? For example, fertilize the seedlings.

ai_enabled

Hello!

The seeds are randomly dropped when you gather grass. You can also find seeds in some radtowns or ruins in wooden crates (brown color).

Probably I didn't understand your question right. In that case, please clarify your question.

Regards!

126erhx

I mean, can there be a way to get saplings if I want to beautify my home and plant only one kind of tree and there's no way I can get saplings, so I have to cut down a lot of trees of this kind but only a few saplings

ai_enabled

I see, so you would prefer to have a way of getting more saplings.

I see that the saplings drop rate (or chance) is 20% per treeΓÇöso you basically getting 1 sapling per 5 trees of the same type. I think it's a reasonable and good ratio. Increasing it further will make player inventories to fill quickly with saplingsΓÇöwhich will be annoying to many players.

Adding a new mechanic (like fertilizing the trees) to get more saplings is possible but it will require further consideration how should we implement this and how to balance it (so players will not simply plant the same trees over and over to farm more wood, and will actually go outside to cut more trees in other locations same as they do now).

Regards!