Ideas for additional content

Started by Blabuk, December 04, 2019, 01:10:07 PM

Blabuk

Hello, I love the game and have some suggestions for possible Upgrades.
1. Allow rotation of build items
2. Pipes: Electric water well to Cistern> Water cistern to cook stove. Oil pump to Cistern>Cistern to Refinery>Refinery to Cistern for both Mineral oil and Gas>Gas Cistern to Generator. you can make them have to all be close and make physical connections or just prioritize a setting in each item on what task it is doing. You can make it a separate  "Production management" tree with skills for each type of build item and a overall chip or computer skill to build the circuity in each build item to allow it.
3. Cargo Module for Hover board and Mech. Instead of Inventory make it a module you have to build and choose that can be switched out as often as needed for the mission. Make the modules a cooler like the refrigerator, tank for transporting liquids (like oil), small battery or charging station to recharge guns or an inventory one.
4. Power or gas operated tools for mining/lumber etc.
5. new metal for hand tools that are super durable. You already have gold if you want, or make a combination of existing steel, iron, flux, Coal, Charcoal, ash and anything else to make titanium or some made up metal. You could also make a special Plasma or Electric forge/kiln to produce it allowing more skill trees.

dodger

Quote from: Blabuk on December 04, 2019, 01:10:07 PM
Hello, I love the game and have some suggestions for possible Upgrades.

2. Pipes: Electric water well to Cistern> Water cistern to cook stove. Oil pump to Cistern>Cistern to Refinery>Refinery to Cistern for both Mineral oil and Gas>Gas Cistern to Generator. you can make them have to all be close and make physical connections or just prioritize a setting in each item on what task it is doing. You can make it a separate  "Production management" tree with skills for each type of build item and a overall chip or computer skill to build the circuity in each build item to allow it.

I would really love that.
Running around to refill everything every time is really a pain in the ass.
Easiest way would be a system that works like the electric power.
Else adjacent buildings with or without pipelines.