Big leave comeback?

Started by Karsthans, February 06, 2021, 08:46:16 AM

Karsthans

Hi,

I am not sure if this was discussed in the past, if so apologies :P , but wondering, now that am having to gather fiber by hand, witch is slow, alternative with industrial chemicals is also slow, in my opinion, so never thought it replaced leaves, so wanted to ask, why was it was remove and if could be a returned 8) of the leave item, with possibility it had to be turned into large amounts of fiber. I ask this since first time around, or was it second, anyway a while ago, since am hoarder, ended with a crate load of leaves and when finally ::) found out could turn them into fiber, had so much fiber, from leaves, that lasted for the rest of time played, witch was nice ;D

Thanks.

Karsthans

note: did finally got around to :'( using the industrial chemical and plastic to craft fiber and at max tier, it isn't bad, not as slow or high resource demand as I was assuming so just wanted to add that note :-X

ai_enabled

Hello,

the leaves were removed as a part of our effort to optimize the inventory pollution with the unnecessary items. The only purpose of leaves was to convert them to fibers. To compensate for this change, all the recipes were rebalanced to reduce fiber usage, and the fiber amount per gathering was increased. Synthetic fibers recipe was also reworked to provide about x2.5 fibers, hopefully making it a reasonable way to obtain plenty of fibers in the late game.

Regards!