Cannot join mod sever!

Started by adam0101222, May 18, 2021, 11:13:43 AM

wangge502

Quote from: ai_enabled on May 18, 2021, 11:52:20 AM
It works here fine. They're probably don't press "Refresh all", hmm. Or maybe there is a network route issue from them to your server so they actually cannot reach you.
Where is my network route set wrong? But the previous players can search and immediately connect to the server to play, but the new players just can't search the connection. I instructed them to press refresh all... :'(This problem has been bothering me for a long time :'( :'( :'(

wangge502

Quote from: ai_enabled on May 18, 2021, 11:52:20 AM
It works here fine. They're probably don't press "Refresh all", hmm. Or maybe there is a network route issue from them to your server so they actually cannot reach you.
AND There is another problem, I modified the server title and saved it, <-- Server name. Please keep it short (max 64 chars) -->

< name > xxxxxxxxx < / name >, but he did not display the title I changed, but continued to display the original title :'(

ai_enabled

Quote from: wangge502 on May 18, 2021, 11:55:51 AM
Where is my network route set wrong? But the previous players can search and immediately connect to the server to play, but the new players just can't search the connection. I instructed them to press refresh all... :'(This problem has been bothering me for a long time :'( :'( :'(
You can consider me a new player and I can join it just fine. I've tried from two different accounts and two different IP addresses.

The international network routing is never perfect. Some players will be unable to join certain servers sometimes simply because intermediate Level3 providers may have issues. I'm speaking from our experience hosting many servers over years.

Quote from: wangge502 on May 18, 2021, 12:02:50 PM
AND There is another problem, I modified the server title and saved it, <-- Server name. Please keep it short (max 64 chars) -->

< name > xxxxxxxxx < / name >, but he did not display the title I changed, but continued to display the original title :'(
You need to restart the server in order to apply any changes made to any settings files.

Regards!

wangge502

Quote from: ai_enabled on May 18, 2021, 12:33:13 PM
You can consider me a new player and I can join it just fine. I've tried from two different accounts and two different IP addresses.

The international network routing is never perfect. Some players will be unable to join certain servers sometimes simply because intermediate Level3 providers may have issues. I'm speaking from our experience hosting many servers over years.

You need to restart the server in order to apply any changes made to any settings files.

Regards!
ok  thankyou so much~Excuse me, if you use a cloud server, how many cores of CPU, memory and bandwidth do you need for a 100 person server :-[

ai_enabled

2 CPU cores 3 Ghz, 3 GB RAM, 5 Mbps outbound bandwidth.