Bug en mi cuenta

Started by Sended, September 10, 2020, 10:03:05 AM

Sended

Estoy en el servidor de sudamerica,mi problema; hice un Mastodonte,me consumio los recursos y no me dio  el robot.no me deja adjudicar el ultimo terreno, dice que ya tengo todos ,pero solo tengo 3.Que solucion me pueden dar? o diganme como borrar mi cuenta y comenzar de nuevo, ya tengo todas las tecnologias aprendidas y los 3 terrenos en nivel maximo.Para probar si era mi fallo entre al serv de Brasil y no tuve ningun problema,ya tengo los 4 terrenos.

ai_enabled

Hello!

The number of land claims on the official servers is limited to 3 land claims per player. Community servers are free to configure the limit as they want.
If you want to relocate the base, you need to use a crowbar to remove one of your land claims so you could build it in another place. It's not possible to delete or reset your character on the server.

Regarding the bug with the mech/robot constructionΓÇöwe have checked the logs of the Official South America PvE server for the last 3 days but cannot find any errors related to the reported issue. Please clarify the server name and when the issue happened (how many days ago). We will check the logs!

Regards!