Cryofall Editor for Epic Game Store Version

Started by Glory_to_Offler, August 22, 2022, 09:58:31 AM

Glory_to_Offler

Hi !

How do i get the Editor with the Epic Game Store Version?

Thanx,
Markus

ai_enabled

Hello!

Currently, the Epic version of CryoFall contains no optional extras (no Supporter Pack, no skins, no Editor).

However, you can acquire CryoFall Editor and use it from our website after registration.

Please create an AtomicTorch.com account from the game (bottom-right corner in the main menu), then use your account's email and password to log in on our website https://atomictorch.com/Account/Login after that a page will load where you able to browse the Downloads section for CryoFall and download CryoFall Editor. Use your account's email and password to run CryoFall Editor.

In case of any problem please let me know.

Regards!

Glory_to_Offler

Hi !

Thanks for the reply.
Did you mean the button "Link account"?
Because i tried it and i got
"The method or operation is not implemented."

Greetings from Bavaria,
Markus

ai_enabled

Hello!
Hmm apparently the latest build is not yet pushed to the live branch on Epic.
Please let me know your in-game nickname and I will link it to your email address (the one which you've used for registration on our Forums) and send you a password reset email.

Regards!

Glory_to_Offler

I really hate to be such a bother, but i got a new problem.
I was still logged in from yesterday and was able to download the editor.

Thanks again for that.
But in the editor itself, my login did fail.
I thought this could be because i'm still logged in in the Atomictorch.com site, so i logged out.
And now, my login doesn't work on the site or the editor.

I tried two different browser with the same result.

Help?

ai_enabled

Hello!
No problem. I've sent you a password reset email, please follow the link and set the password once again.
After that use the new password in CryoFall Editor to log in.

Regards!

Glory_to_Offler

Thanks, i changed my password and i'm able to download the game, editor and the supporter pack.

Buuuuuuuttt ...........

When i want to log in to the editor it says loggin failed because i don`t own the game on my account.
Am i just so incompetent that all these problems come my way?
Or is some god pissed at me?

Again, please help ......

ai_enabled

Please see a PM, it will work this time. Sorry it was definitely an issue on our side as we didn't test it well enough with the Epic version of the game.

Regards!

Glory_to_Offler

Thanks, now everything works fine.

Greetings,
Geier