Error trying to modify durability of various armors

Started by MightyMonte88, November 19, 2022, 09:55:02 AM

MightyMonte88

Hey AI, i'm simply trying to increase the durability of a few armor sets in game, what's the best method to go about doing this?

When i simply make a copy of the armor files in my mods directory, and modify the durability values, everything compiles fine with no errors.
But the game / editor crash on startup, with the following errors...

* Scripts/Items/Equipment/AssaultHelmet/ItemAssaultHelmet.cs (line 2)
   Error: The namespace 'AtomicTorch.CBND.CoreMod.Items.Equipment' already contains a definition for 'ItemAssaultHelmet'

* Scripts/Items/Equipment/MetalHelmet/ItemMetalHelmet.cs (line 2)
   Error: The namespace 'AtomicTorch.CBND.CoreMod.Items.Equipment' already contains a definition for 'ItemMetalHelmet'

* Scripts/Items/Equipment/MilitaryHelmet/ItemMilitaryHelmet.cs (line 2)
   Error: The namespace 'AtomicTorch.CBND.CoreMod.Items.Equipment' already contains a definition for 'ItemMilitaryHelmet'

* Scripts/Items/Equipment/AssaultHelmet/ItemAssaultHelmet.cs (line 12)
   Error: Type 'ItemAssaultHelmet' already defines a member called 'PrepareDefense' with the same parameter types

* Scripts/Items/Equipment/MetalHelmet/ItemMetalHelmet.cs (line 12)
   Error: Type 'ItemMetalHelmet' already defines a member called 'PrepareDefense' with the same parameter types

* Scripts/Items/Equipment/MilitaryHelmet/ItemMilitaryHelmet.cs (line 12)
   Error: Type 'ItemMilitaryHelmet' already defines a member called 'PrepareDefense' with the same parameter types

ai_enabled

Hello!
Apparently the paths in your mod are different so you have duplication of the original classes instead of mod override.