New armor model error

Started by FelixYu, May 21, 2021, 09:30:43 AM

FelixYu

I used superheavysuit's model to remake the armor and change the color, but why does the head armor appear on the shoulders?
ImageURL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xgUFW79NaVNoaInrOUUZfewVtpGOMGy/view?usp=sharing

ai_enabled

Hello!

The item visual position depends on the origin point. A tiny magenta pixel. Please check how our original equipment sprites are madeΓÇöall of them have this tiny dot. Just add it to your new sprite at the proper location (you may need to experiment with it live several times until you get a good result; no need to restart the game if you do this with unpacked Core.cpk, it can live-reload the changes).

Regards!

FelixYu

Quote from: ai_enabled on May 21, 2021, 11:39:21 AM
Hello!

The item visual position depends on the origin point. A tiny magenta pixel. Please check how our original equipment sprites are madeΓÇöall of them have this tiny dot. Just add it to your new sprite at the proper location (you may need to experiment with it live several times until you get a good result; no need to restart the game if you do this with unpacked Core.cpk, it can live-reload the changes).

Regards!
Yes, I have found the red dot about positioning. When I use Photoshop to replace the texture, I will save the positioning point as a layer. After the replacement, I can combine the layers to achieve the effect I want.