Proposed feature discussionΓÇöS.H.I.E.L.D. (offline raiding protection)

Started by ai_enabled, December 12, 2019, 07:39:03 AM

Bane

The ideia of shield at PvP is to protect your base when you or your group sleep at real life. More than that will be suck those long sieges...
But i wonder if group will take 1 base (1 land possession) and maintenance shield up forever to keep the important loots of group at the base. Or keep changing important loot between bases that shield is on.

gigafunk

MGS

I would consider playing PVP , as one of the main barriers to PVP is the fear of logging and and having my efforts destroyed

ai_enabled

No ETA on this feature yet. We're working on several other features for A27 Update, then we can consider adding this feature.
We're pretty happy with the idea overall especially as it allows us to completely rebalance the game to ensure raiding is fun for offending and defending parties. There are several cons we've listed but we feel they're pretty reasonable and pros outweigh them well.

Regards!

Ultum

I am keeping an eye on this update, and then I will attempt pvp again.  Just came back to a raided base while offline, tic-tac-toe design, but all chests (one in each room) were looted and IΓÇÖm not going through the effort of refilling them again.

Lots of good feedback here, looking forward to seeing it in any form, just so itΓÇÖs there.

ai_enabled

The feature is implemented for A27 Experimental version with the release planned for mid-July.
Stay tuned!