Decontruct resource return

Started by Karsthans, March 05, 2021, 02:10:44 PM

Karsthans

Hi,

I noticed that in a recently launched and with huge success, survival game, one of the "features" it had was a full return on all resources when any building, crafting station and so on is removed or even destroyed, while few complains about this it, in my opinion, it helped make game a lot more fun and accessible so I thought would ask if this was considered for Cryofall, player versus environment servers to have this "feature". I see reason in player versus player for return to be limited and for no return when destroyed but not so much for player versus environment.
I also wanted to ask for a while on why, when claim "timeout", are all storage and other "buildings" instantly removed along with claim and not have their own decay timer only start once claim is gone, like when we use crowbar to remove claim, so that others can build claim or loot resources before they are gone. I am sure there was reason, possibly for player versus player balance or some form of abuse, that it works this way, just asking if, for player versus environment,

Thanks.