Liberation mission, wingman becomes hostile and attacks your ship.

Started by askew1, February 08, 2015, 07:49:35 PM

askew1

Game version: 1.0.2
Game mode: Single Player
Bug Location: Liberation mission
Steps to Reproduce: Attack your wingman during the Liberation mission.
Reproduction Rate: 100%
Screenshot: N/A
Bug Description: The wingman becomes very unhelpful when they get between you and enemy ships. It will  become hostile to you and attack you until you jump into another star system. It will reset to friendly then. This is troublesome also because I'm in hostile territory with powerful enemies and (right now) he does a high amount of damage to me. His armor is also very high so I can't kill him before he kills me. I basically can only run away and reset him. Ideally the wingman should be blocked from being hostile ever.

ai_enabled

Thanks for reporting! We will fix it in the next build.
Regards!

ai_enabled

askew1

I was going to keep a save at this part of the game for testing purposes. However 1.0.3 won't load my saves from 1.0.2. Is there a way for me to retain the save and not have to restart?

ai_enabled

Please upload the savegame and send me a link, I will investigate and send you a fixed savegame (if possible).
We didn't expect to broke the savegame compatibility, however the changes was massive at the server engine...

askew1

Save game is here: link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq68ihrm3x4am06/slot_1_endtesting.zip?dl=0)

Thanks for trying.

ai_enabled

Please edit save.data file, change value 19 to 20.
But v1.0.3 is still unable to load this savegame. I've added some code to allow this in v1.0.4. Uploading it right now (new Experimental version).

ai_enabled

askew1

I was able to load the save. But the bug was still there. Hostile and pissed as ever :o.

ai_enabled

Ok, will fix in the next build. Now I have a savegame to try it myself. Thanks for testing!

omicron

same problem here.

but i destroed him andi don`t know now how to get to the red sectors.
still no access.
do i need him to use a warpgate to the enemy sectors?

Lurler

You haven't been to the red sectors at all yet?

You need to finish a mission from Barrich guy. It it a story mission that opens up once you join one of the factions.

omicron

no i was not.
i fllew around and do quests until i was lvl 47 or so.
then i found out how to join a fraction hehe.
my english isn`t the best, sorry for that!
thats why it takes more time to find it out.

so i join the order, make the first few quests, but now the officer sayed that i have to go
to the one of the red sectors and destroy an enemy hive base (or so) barrich quest is finished.
on every red sektor is still the "no access" written in red.
wehn i try it at a gate there is just a massage "some kind of alien technology restricted the access"

any idea?

update:
i am an idiot!
i lost the device from berrich becouse i died, thats why i can`t jump to red sectors.

haha!
omg...

have a nice weekend ;)

ai_enabled

Quote from: omicron on March 14, 2015, 09:10:16 AMi lost the device from berrich becouse i died, thats why i can`t jump to red sectors.
You can always get a new one from Barrich in that case.
Regards!

omicron