[Resolved] Stuck at loading with 1.1.4

Started by Billz, March 29, 2015, 12:12:06 PM

Billz

I was able to play the game fine with version 1.0.4 stable. I downloaded 1.1.4 and now it gets to the loading screen and just sits there if I try single or multiplayer. Whats weird is after a while the first mission text appears on the left hand side of the screen even though I'm still at loading. If I create a new world with 1.0.4 I can then get into it using 1.1.4 but I want to play multiplayer. I tried removing the game directory and the documents game folder. Reinstalled again but still stuck. Any ideas? 

Billz

Well I was able to get around this but I don't know how. I played some single player on the 1.0.4 and when I came back to 1.1.4 it let me in.

ai_enabled

Hello!
Please upload the logs folder from Documents/AtomicTorchStudio/VoidExpanse/Logs
It will help us to resolve the issue.
Regard!

reddyst

i am having the same problem only difference is i dont have a older version to go back to.
heres logs
http://01150.netau.net/Logs.rar

ai_enabled

reddyst thanks for the logs! Investigating...

ai_enabled

It seems we have not enough debug information about this issue.
We just released v1.1.5. Could you help us to collect required debug information with it?
1. update to it.
2. run it.
3. open the console (~ key).
4. enter "debug_tasks_enabled 1" (without quotes) and press Enter key.
5. start a new game (create Galaxy and character).
6. await for 20-30 seconds.
7. open the console.
8. enter "debug_tasks_list" (without quotes) and press Enter key.
9. it will print a list of hanged backgrounds tasks preventing the game from loading. Please copy-paste it here.

Regards!

UPD. Uploading the new build...

reddyst

ai_enabled

Sorry I was too hurry. Uploading the new build now, it seems the Internet connection is too slow for us today.

ai_enabled

v1.1.5 is ready (experimental build)

reddyst

here you go  cant post it so pasted it here

http://01150.netau.net/debuged

ai_enabled

Great, thanks! We will fix the issue tomorrow.
One more question. Do you have any sound in the game? Music in the main menu? It seems the game cannot preload some audio files.
Regards!

reddyst

yes there is sound but cant say anything other then for main menu since i cant get ingame yet lol

ai_enabled

The issue should be fixed in v1.1.6 (already available).

reddyst