Propose my ideas

Started by Giang Nam, March 07, 2020, 01:23:31 PM

Giang Nam

Hello! It's been a long time since I came back to discover something new in the game

First of all, thank the board members and the founders of the game. You have worked very hard  to bring a great playground to everyone!

I would like to suggest a few ideas and feel of myself in the process of playing this game

1. flag for war - I have consulted Sir Lurler's post, I am waiting for that and I think about a few issues that need attention
     - Setting a flag for war is decided by the group moderator, the solo player, the leader of the Faction System (cannot be done with allied potentials). War notification will take place within 12 - 24 hours after setup. The war lasts for at least 24 hours until the leader issues a peace proposal (war penalty - A separate archive for truce treaty items). Raid a facility can only be conducted when a war is in progress (to limit the player's raid to base no have people online, that inhibits and makes the player abandon the game a lot).
     - Can't add members during the war (or to solo player at war). Players have the right to leave the group or be banished (for spies detected).
     - Friendly fire 50% for members of the alliance.
     - PK does not depend on the war because of the basic nature of PVP

2. collective activities
     - Army points: establish a reward system and allow the use of military points to request membership upgrades and exchange of leader-given items, like as vending machine functions (because Commercial features barely work on PVP servers). Collect army points from killer the opposition - damaging enemy structures and completing allied missions.
     - Party status: perhaps not necessary because there is no military medical system (buff heal), can consider if military medical system is launched.

3. convey experience

- Is it possible to set up a system using LP points as a commodity or reward item? for example, unlocking a function when a player gains the entire technology tree, allowing them to create books, there may be lots of players who complete their entire technology and get bored when continuing their daily work (named after the creator of it - a way to make them more proud of their accomplishments). The system may require 200 LP and some simple items to create books that provide 100 LP to other players
     - for the "Neural enhancer" item. There is a great absurdity when the requirements for the production of this item are too big but the efficiency is too low. It can be said that when I am rich enough to produce this item. maybe I have completed the whole tech tree and have plenty of LP

4. Carbonara food
     - The complexity of the food is quite high, but the effective time makes me feel satisfactory. The food is ineffective with logging (specifically I used Stell axe + Streng boost + Carbonara food to harvest wood in the north - Woodcutting lvl 20) 5 operations are required to chop a tree whether or not to use Carbonara food. It is good with mining

5. defense system
     - There should be a total switch for the entire defense system (Psionic field generator) set up in the claim, access rights for members who have access to the claim. Each member has the right to build up to 2 of these works, the penalty points for energy can be higher