energy weapons , drones , oil cracking , prag hatchet, economy

Started by gaara, July 10, 2020, 06:42:31 AM

gaara

hello all
1 drones - i love this little dudes( nice effectiveness/ cost/ durability  balance )
2 pragnium hatchet - its not fun now . rework it it to super drone ;]
3 oil cracking plant - finally don't need 50 gold bars and 1000 water bottles  ( i need something like that for making acids )
4 fuel hoverboard  is fine ( 3 times i back on my feet to base )
5 economy: i suggest to remove coins (both type) and all trades( face to face and trade stations) should use gold nuggets ( i think it better fit to game more natural

6 energy weapon:
a )first i ask is this final dmg of all weapon or its boosted for tests  ? if second option - better test weapon like they should to be
b ) some test
object :  desert lizard ( i like testing on them )

plasma rifle...4 fires to kill....x150 ep==600 energy cost
plasma pistol.6 fires to kill....x100 ep==600 energy cost
laser pistol....26 fires to kill..x20 ep===520 energy cost
laser rifle......13 fires to kill..x100 ep==1300 energy cost

all energy weapons are similar in resource cost , plasma pistol and rifle are bad at range ( chance to loose some projectile and loose dmg ), laser rifle have best range and slow effect, but it have to expensive fire cost

for me still laser pistol is the best option( a 26 laser rifle rules in pve)
plasma weapons are still worse option no use for me ( instead of plasma weapons make  auto targeting laser drone, it will be nice to kite enemy when drone will fly and shot it  ;]  )

p.s sorry for my english
p.s 2.. 1174 game time ;]

ai_enabled

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!
We can adjust the balance a bit but the upcoming A27 Update is finalized now (all texts submitted to localization) so no new content could be added. We will consider new ideas for A28 Update! :-)

Regards!

MGS

Quote from: ai_enabled on July 10, 2020, 06:45:27 AM
Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!
We can adjust the balance a bit but the upcoming A27 Update is finalized now (all texts submitted to localization) so no new content could be added. We will consider new ideas for A28 Update! :-)

Regards!

IMO a27 laser rifle is the best. I know the laser pistol has more DPS, but laser rifle you barely take damage from fire lizards or scorpions. The stun mechanic works incredibly well VS both.

gaara

i see LR only for fire lizards and natives... scorpio better with pistol( or plasma )