Cryofall | Running List of Ideas/Suggestions

Started by HeavenlyFriend, September 01, 2020, 09:05:01 AM

HeavenlyFriend

Greetings fellow players,

I wanted to start a running list of ideas and suggestions that come to me:

1. Backpacks - Extended inventory would be great.

2. Detailed signs - Players can create signs in their base that can be clicked on and read, displaying messages of up to something like 200 characters.

3. Multiple levels - This would be a large update, but having multiple levels would be nice.  There could be an underground level, ground level, 2nd story, and 3rd story.  One nice aspect of this would be that players could build their bases up (or down), and not be as sprawled out.

4. Teamwork Bonus -

Issue: On the PVE servers, I do not see huge incentive for teaming up with other players and working in the same space do to competing for resources.  For instance, why would I want to party with someone and go out to farm ores together when that would limit how much we could get for ourselves individually?

Possible solution: Have a reward system that give a % bonus to stats and to harvested resources when in a party and nearby to your party member(s). Increased movement speed, strength, and decreased fatigue would be great.  Harvested resources could be increased by say 10% - 25 % depending on the number of players working together.

Thanks for reading.  God bless :)

HeavenlyFriend

Lurler

Thank you for suggestions! :)

Let me answer to some, but please excuse my brevity.

1. This has actually been discussed previously on several occasions - short answer it won't work well in this game :)

2. We tried, then players started using it to post profanity and abuse it in any way they can :)

3. Yup! That's the plan. But not exactly as layers or such, but rather as interior locations. Such as caves and such.

4. We are planning to add proper clan system soon. We can think of that as part of this system.

HeavenlyFriend

Thank you for you responding to my ideas and suggestions!