Attack boss thing

Started by diexie, February 16, 2021, 08:35:09 AM

diexie

Hello, I'm a PVE player. But there are some problems in playing boss recently

For the reason of boss attack mechanism, I like to challenge sand tyrant boss with human grenade weapons. Because of the AOE effect of shrapnel and the volume of mech

It is possible to use mech to stop human output for malicious purposes. And it doesn't affect your own income. Or watch someone blow up for fun.

But this kind of player is very few.

For a possible problem, such as blocking the road with a large number of mecha, so that other players can not enter the boss range of activities.

For some reasons, some players need a lot of road to enter the boss activity area, and this little difference means missed opportunities. I think we can add the pre preparation time to give these players a chance. Give them enough time to take part in the activities. Or simply restrict the boss to participate in activities. But these methods all have defects. For example, there are few players who can attack boss in the clothes from 3:00 to 4:00 in the morning (China National time), while there are many people waiting for activities in the daytime. This makes the players who need long-distance mobility lose more opportunities to participate. It's often missed as soon as it arrived.

Other opinions: the design of e6-9701045 mine g3-1250445 mine is unreasonable, which is not conducive to the players' back and forth mining operations. After all, the design of its entrance and exit is not very good, and it is biased towards one direction rather than multiple directions. In terms of consumption, potassium nitrate overflowed, but also because not many people are willing to use the weapon of sand hawk (at least in Chinese PVE clothing). Because there are no big mines in temperate zone, can we improve the competitiveness of sulfur mine and potassium nitrate mine in temperate zone or speed up the refresh

. After all, rubber is very good, but the difficulty of collection is relatively high.

ai_enabled

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback!
We have several ideas about how we can address the boss problem eventually as I've elaborated in this message https://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=1881.msg9506#msg9506

Quotesuch as blocking the road with a large number of mecha, so that other players can not enter the boss range of activities.
Hmm, this is odd to hear as since A28 Update (October 2020) it's no longer possible to block passage in PvE. From the patch notes (https://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=1786.msg9101#msg9101):
PvE: players cannot block each other (passing through) preventing pushing and blocking problems. The same applies to vehicles so mechs (with or without the pilot) cannot be used to block passage to the boss or a mining area.
Please validate and let us know if it doesn't work as written.

Quotethe design of e6-9701045 mine g3-1250445 mine is unreasonable
Our game designer's intention was to make these mining areas more interesting for PvP players (PvP encounters there will be more challenging).

QuoteIn terms of consumption, potassium nitrate overflowed
Interesting. Probably in PvP this resource has a higher demand, we will ask other players.
Do you suggest we should provide more ways to consume potassium nitrate?

QuoteBecause there are no big mines in temperate zone, can we improve the competitiveness of sulfur mine and potassium nitrate mine in temperate zone or speed up the refresh
Besides speeding up the refresh rate for these resources, what's your other suggestion? I'm not sure what you meant by "improve the competitiveness".

The feedback is passed to the game designer for consideration. Thank you again.

Regards!

diexie

What players lack is gunpowder for bullets. Try to use potassium nitrate and mineral oil to synthesize a new gunpowder, such as nitroglycerin?? Of course, it also needs to add other substances to make it difficult to make, or increase its consumption.

Mars

Agree, there should be another recipe for the mineral oil

carpiano7j

Hi, thnx you for your feedback!
we can address the boss problem Marine equipment UAE (https://www.mazuzee.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=90) and you guys elaborate it in a good way  ....