[Client] Automaton Mod Expansion - Drone Commander

Started by Feuerteufel, July 25, 2020, 08:36:33 AM

Feuerteufel

This  mod is a simple expansion to the Automaton mod.
It adds a new Feature "DroneCommander" which automatically commands the drones to harvest the selected Ressources if in range.

Prerequisites: Automaton Mod which can be found here: https://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=1097.0 (https://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=1097.0)
Mod type: Client Mod
Version: 0.1.3
Supported game version / Supported Automaton Mod version: 0.27.7.30 / 0.3.5
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p3GZtEvD97QzHksCSDF2Q5EDajtpDh2I/view?usp=sharing (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p3GZtEvD97QzHksCSDF2Q5EDajtpDh2I/view?usp=sharing)
How to install:
1. Place Automaton.mpk and AutomatonDroneCommanderExpansion.mpk in the "Mods" folder located at %userprofile%\documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall
2. Edit "ModsConfig" located at %userprofile%\documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall which looks likes this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<mods>
  <mod>core_1.0.0</mod>
</mods>

by adding the following two lines:
<mod>automaton</mod>
<mod>automatonDroneCommanderExpansion</mod>

after the core, so it looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<mods>
  <mod>core_1.0.0</mod>
  <mod>automaton</mod>
  <mod>automatonDroneCommanderExpansion</mod>
</mods>

Changelog:
06.08.2020:
- little improvment in which order the drones get send out - now it picks the one with most remaining durability first

08.08.2020:
- added the option to define a percentage threshold till which the Mod uses Items (Default: 0%.) With 1% the Mod will stop using drones/consoles if they have 1% durability remaining.

12.09.2020:
- changed visibility of the Feature class to public (forgot to declare it but necassary for my new mod).

I hope everything works fine and you'll like it :)

Note: Thanks to Chr for the Idea^^

chappy

This isn't working and disables all mods, unless I messed up implementing this and not the 6 other mods I use.

xMiracle45

chappy

Mars

Feuerteufel

Quote from: chappy on July 25, 2020, 05:52:27 PM
This isn't working and disables all mods, unless I messed up implementing this and not the 6 other mods I use.
Ok, can you tell me which mods and which version of the mods you use?

Feuerteufel

Quote from: xMiracle45 on July 25, 2020, 06:18:03 PM
Did you update your Automaton mod to 0.3.5?
Yes, you also can see it in the description.^^

xMiracle45

I was asking chappy if he had updated his Automaton mpk as that is why it disabled his mods.

betocorp

Great mod, I wasnt using drones because I must click in all trees and rocks before.
Can I make a request that will make life lots better? Can you make an add on to allow auto use water on farm and auto use fertilizer?

Feuerteufel

Quote from: betocorp on July 27, 2020, 08:22:52 PM
Great mod, I wasnt using drones because I must click in all trees and rocks before.
Can I make a request that will make life lots better? Can you make an add on to allow auto use water on farm and auto use fertilizer?

For watering plants i won't do it, because with sprinklers there is an already an easy option for that from the game itself.
And for fertilizing..haven't noticed many people even using fertilizer :D

Mars

Quote from: Feuerteufel on July 29, 2020, 10:36:27 AM
For watering plants i won't do it, because with sprinklers there is an already an easy option for that from the game itself.
When starting the game and doing a farm I always think about auto watering... just my 2 cents

betocorp

Quote from: Feuerteufel on July 29, 2020, 10:36:27 AM
Sprinklers is T4 tech, it comes so late.
When you make food for 10 in your party + cheese for permabuff you must use fert + water to maintain your farm small.

Tander

Mars

Are you still using this one, because there is a drone commander in automaton 0.4.1