[Client] Automaton Mod

Started by Djekke, September 29, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Djekke

Quote from: Mars on February 17, 2021, 01:24:54 PM
The problem I have right now is the last Automaton Fishing Expansion I fixed is switching rod when under the durability, so I had a couple rods on my hotbar and the feature is using all of them. 

You have AutomatonManager.AddFeature but you don't have a RemoveFeature.  So I would have to rename the Fishing feature I use or maybe you could update your ToolPreservation feature...  Add an option "Equip new item" under "Unequip below this level", so when the fishing rod is unequipped, you find a new one and equip it at the same slot.

Why would we need to remove a feature if we can just disable one we don't need? To override existed one? But there would be possible problem with order of the code executions. So to be safer, it would be better to have different names for features.

Also for ToolPreservation feture, you can disable it completely or partially if its functional is hinder your actions.
"Equip new item" option is possible, but for proper installation it need some additional tricky settings (picking order and other stuff), so I was just too lazy to implement it :)

Quote from: Mars on February 17, 2021, 01:24:54 PM
EDIT: Actually the current AutoFishing proto is FeatureAutoFish and yours is FeatureAutoFishing, so I have both.  The problem is that your FeatureDroneCommander proto has the same name as the one from Feuerteufel, so anyone with it and updating Automaton will get a cleaned ModsConfig.xml
Yeah, I probably should have used different names for my new features, but its already too late to change them, sorry about that.

Mars

Dynamic gathering of feature is working, tested with my Item detector.

I would like to remove the AutoFishing using only 1 rod, but yeah I can disable it.

Mars

When mining a meteorite, if I hit it up myself 1 hit, then the automaton stops working on it... it wasn't like that before.

Djekke

New release: 0.4.1 (18.02.2021)

Changelog:
Fix AutoHarvest stop firing after accidental mouse clicking.

awfulcitizen

Mod doesnt work with A29... RIP.  I press F6 and nothing happens...

ai_enabled

@awfulcitizen, it does work fine and well supported by its author. The reason why it may not work for you:
0. you're not using the latest mod version
1. you've not added it properly to the mods config file
2. you're playing on a server that forbids client-side modifications (such as all the official PvP servers and most of the community PvP servers)

Regards!

Muphet

Quote from: ai_enabled on March 04, 2021, 05:28:49 AM
@awfulcitizen, it does work fine and well supported by its author. The reason why it may not work for you:
0. you're not using the latest mod version
1. you've not added it properly to the mods config file
2. you're playing on a server that forbids client-side modifications (such as all the official PvP servers and most of the community PvP servers)

Regards!

nah im pretty sure something is broken. latest game version, latest mod version, official pve server, i know how to edit code.

Mars

Remove automatonDroneCommanderExpansion

Khaos

With the new update is anyone else having to restart the mod regularly witht he "x" button to keep iy working?

Mars

yeah there is a bug now in it when you take a pile container like the sulfur

ai_enabled

Thank you, @Mars, I've edited the first post to link it.

TopAce6

ai_enabled

Quote from: TopAce6 on October 16, 2022, 04:14:24 AM
does this work with r33?
Yes, there were no breaking changes. Please note that some servers (such as official PvP servers) are configured to require a vanilla clientΓÇöall mods are automatically disabled when connecting to such servers, and several integrity checks performed to ensure that everyone are using the vanilla version without any modifications.

Regards!