[EU][kG]kunix.org -PVE- / community server

Started by kyokei, May 31, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

ai_enabled

kyokei, yeah, I know... we will try to invent something soon!)

kyokei

ai_enabled

Thanks for updating! v0.9.5 was promoted to stable now :-).

kyokei

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 04, 2014, 09:09:00 AM
Thanks for updating! v0.9.5 was promoted to stable now :-).
Do I need to redownload the 0.9.5 client? or is the stable the same as the experimental now? Cause if I have to redownload... :P

ai_enabled

Of course no :-), otherwise it will have a different version number.

Baal

Was on the server this morning, and was having fun.  It was running smooth. No latency or rubberbanding issues noticed during nearly 2 hours of gameplay.

Baal

Just a friendly heads-up that your server has been unresponsive for over 12 hours.  I tried to log into it last evening, but I wasn't able to contact the server via the games lobby.  Hope everything is well.  Cheers!

kyokei

Quote from: Baal on August 13, 2014, 07:19:34 AM
Just a friendly heads-up that your server has been unresponsive for over 12 hours.  I tried to log into it last evening, but I wasn't able to contact the server via the games lobby.  Hope everything is well.  Cheers!
Getting it checked, not at home at the moment so I can't login to the server.

kyokei

Server is up again and I made sure I can fix it now from abroad :)

ai_enabled

Oh... we have found a bug which crashes the server sometimes... new version coming soon!

kyokei

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 14, 2014, 05:28:42 PM
Oh... we have found a bug which crashes the server sometimes... new version coming soon!
Ah ok, do you need my server logs?

ai_enabled

No, no need... We already released new version, but it contains some issues... will fix in 30 minutes)

kyokei

server updated to 0.9.6c - save was incompatible so it's fresh start

ai_enabled

kyokei,
thanks for updating. Did you notice any memory leak with the server? I have this issue on my Mac (Mono 2.10).

kyokei

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 16, 2014, 10:29:00 PM
kyokei,
thanks for updating. Did you notice any memory leak with the server? I have this issue on my Mac (Mono 2.10).
It's using 1.3gb ram atm and 5% cpu on idle... which seems normal for the latest versions.
I have not had the chance to play yet so no idea what the server will do when there are people on.

This afternoon I have some time to try it out :)