sd890083

希望在下个版本能解决中文MOD无法在游戏中显示的问题。
还有能加入航母类(Aircraft carrier)的飞船么?

p0ki

Quote from: sd890083 on August 24, 2015, 07:14:36 AM
希望在下个版本能解决中文MOD无法在游戏中显示的问题。
还有能加入航母类(Aircraft carrier)的飞船么?
Google Translate says:
We hope the next version to solve the problem Chinese MOD can not be displayed in the game.
There can be added to the carrier class (Aircraft carrier) spacecraft it?

I hope that there will be more ships as well, but languages have always been a modded thing.
If you want the game in your native language you probably have to translate it yourself.

sd890083

Quote from: p0ki on August 24, 2015, 07:20:42 AM
Google Translate says:
We hope the next version to solve the problem Chinese MOD can not be displayed in the game.
There can be added to the carrier class (Aircraft carrier) spacecraft it?

I hope that there will be more ships as well, but languages have always been a modded thing.
If you want the game in your native language you probably have to translate it yourself.
I've done the Chinese MOD, but the game can not display my Chinese translation MOD, all appear as "? ? ?"
I also hope to have more ships

p0ki

Quote from: sd890083 on August 24, 2015, 07:29:47 AM
I've done the Chinese MOD, but the game can not display my Chinese translation MOD, all appear as "? ? ?"
That might be due to the variables which store and display the characters.
I don't think that changing this is an easy task, but lets wait for the devs to answer.

sd890083

Quote from: p0ki on August 24, 2015, 07:50:51 AM
That might be due to the variables which store and display the characters.
I don't think that changing this is an easy task, but lets wait for the devs to answer.

Many of my friends are because the game is not Chinese to give up to buy this game, it makes me very depressed and very lonely, I really want to be happy with my friends and play the game.

MattyK

Ooh dear, I see the problem a little... There's one minor problem with such Localizations... As Introversion Software recently covered (https://youtu.be/Wl-_QQorFoM?t=271) in their Prison Architect series, localizing and adding the Asian pictograms to the game is a lot of work. Have a look at the link I included above for the full explanation.