Todo el servidor me odia.

Started by Wrong Person, October 01, 2020, 08:02:38 PM

Wrong Person

Todos en el server o casi todos me quieren acusar de ser quien rompa su mechs y la mamada cuando ni siquiera me he conectado para jugar por tener clases en línea, ahora todo mi antiguo equipo me ha dejado solo ya que la gente también se van conta ellos. Hay alguna forma de mostrar mi inocencia o asegurar mi cuenta para seguir jugando?

ai_enabled

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that some players are blaming you for what you have not done.

In about 16 hours (from this message's time) we're going to deploy the A28 Update that addresses the issue with players being able to destroy mechs of other players by luring a creature to it and standing between the creature and the mech.
Unfortunately, we've learned about this exploit too late but thankfully the patch didn't take long.

Here is the list of PvE vehicle-related changes we've made for this update:
1. Players cannot block each other (passing through) preventing pushing and blocking problems. The same applies to vehicles so mechs (with or without the pilot) cannot be used to block passage to the boss or a mining area.
2. Creatures (except the boss) cannot damage vehicles without pilots. This way it's no longer possible to lure a creature to destroy a vehicle by standing between it and a vehicle.
3. It's possible to take vehicles that have "Docked" status from other vehicle assembly bays (previously it was required to go to that particular VAB where it's docked).
4. Destroyed vehicles will drop their content tagged for its owner so other players cannot steal it.

Hopefully, players will stop accusing you...and everyone will just enjoy the game!

Regards!