Propose my ideas (for PVE sever)

Started by Giang Nam, March 07, 2020, 02:51:16 PM

Giang Nam

I write this topic separately because its features are more suitable on PVE server

With the game context of survival, perhaps the challenge for players on the PVE server is quite small. I think of a challenge for players to make them have a little bit of fun.

weather element
     - It is not unreasonable for radiation clouds to occasionally appear. Players will be exposed to 10% radiation which causes them to lose HP (does not work with offline players) - masks and Hazmat suits will prevent this phenomenon. Food crops may be affected (a little) and require repair fees + repair tools to ensure productivity.
     - The rain: It helps plants automatically receive 10% of the time of the watering effect, players are in a state of moving 10% slower in the rain.
     - Thunderstorms appear: quite large areas appear and there are warnings for this phenomenon. it causes damage to several building blocks and mainly to buildings connected to electricity.

greenhouse buildings
     - A building that allows the protection of agricultural crops from unfavorable factors or can even be built in the desert

promote trade
     - The appearance of NPCs (probably aliens  ??? ) - They appear occasionally in any area for 10 minutes. Sell ΓÇïΓÇïsome useful items at quite cheap prices but in limited quantities. inherently the game context is not earth and the appearance of aliens seems not unreasonable. This will promote monetary production and create commercial interaction
     - Trade chat channel: Chat channels allow the extraction of names and images of items. I take the example on my server - Offical Asia. There are many players from different countries but there is no guarantee that they can use Eng language well to communicate. Finding an item name and retype is also complicated. or more simply the ability to extract the item's name in the chat frame, capable of displaying small images
     - A truck: The transport capacity is similar to that of Manul and Skipper but move better and does not pay attention to small monsters. Restricted movement in certain areas - sometimes trade or relocation requires large quantities of items such as stone - clay - sand - ciment

Lurler

We are definitely planning to implement different weather effects, temperature and such. Though, it is a very major feature, so I honestly don't know when we can do that :)

As for trade changes - this again is something we definitely want to improve. We want to completely change not only how trading stations work, but even complete approach to trading. Once that's in we can also discuss other ideas, including those you mentioned.
As for trading channel - we have already added it in the game for A26 update :)

Alibaba

I see at least 3 reasons why trading does not work:
- specialization within the clan, so players do not need to trade with anyone else,
- the lack of a safe zone near trading stations, you can easily be robbed when buying,
- lack of price benchmarks, as a result of which players set selling prices too high, and purchase prices too low.

One solution to the problem could be the creation of a safe zone (town) for the placement of trading stations. It could be both the playerΓÇÖs stations (without setting a control point, but for a fee), and stores where NPC would sell and buy goods, thereby setting a price on the market and increasing turnover in the game world.

Giang Nam

@Lurler: I feel the game is great because it is constantly updated. Many players always want to present their ideas with the desire to be realized in the game. All comments and suggestions are welcome and considered is something we really appreciate. Thanks to the development team and game publisher!

Quote from: Alibaba on March 11, 2020, 06:56:44 AM
I see at least 3 reasons why trading does not work:
- specialization within the clan, so players do not need to trade with anyone else,
- the lack of a safe zone near trading stations, you can easily be robbed when buying,
- lack of price benchmarks, as a result of which players set selling prices too high, and purchase prices too low.

One solution to the problem could be the creation of a safe zone (town) for the placement of trading stations. It could be both the playerΓÇÖs stations (without setting a control point, but for a fee), and stores where NPC would sell and buy goods, thereby setting a price on the market and increasing turnover in the game world.

Actually the commercial topic I want to mention is for PVE server. The time for each season of PVP server is not really suitable to build a satisfactory trading system.

"Price benchmarks" is a fairly complex matter, it depends entirely on the needs of the player, the scarcity of items. Price fixing from the system can cause imbalances. What I want to reflect is the impetus of money manipulation. Like real life needs, it will be difficult when you leave home without money