Dinocide > Game discussion

Dinocide - Demo Version

(1/5) > >>

Lurler:
If anyone would like to playtest the demo version of Dinocide please let me know here in this thread. I will contact you by PM or E-mail (the one in your profile) and send you the link to the game.

Currently the demo has 3 full levels and a good number of things to try, such as riding a dino, blasting your enemies with a few different weapons and such. I'd say it has a solid 10 minutes of gameplay if you are good at platformers or up to 20 minutes if you end up dying a few times :)
Also there is only a Windows version currently, Linux and Mac will be available with the release.

This test will be private, so if you do intent to participate please do not share the game yet.

But if everything is well we hope to release the demo, trailer and launch a Greenlight campaign relatively soon.

And when we pass the Greenlight then release the game to Steam ASAP :)

Tchey:
I'm surely volunteer to test your demo ! Does it run on Linux ? I can try to run it with WINE if it's Windows only.

kyokei:
ahem ahem, I'd love to! - and tbh when the demo is done you need it ported to Mac and Linux :P

Lurler:
Sure, I will send you guys the link to the last version in PM!

--- Quote from: Tchey on November 13, 2015, 05:04:06 am ---Does it run on Linux ? I can try to run it with WINE if it's Windows only.

--- End quote ---
Right, good that you mentioned it, because I forgot to include that information in my original post.
No, currently it is only Windows. Linux and Mac will be available with the release.

kyokei:
Does not run in wine since I think you guys are using d3d11

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version