Main Menu

[Client] CNEI

Started by Djekke, October 06, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

adamkad1

Well i downloaded the thing from mars link, at some point game randomly entered loading screen (from in middle of the game) and kinda got stuck there, and after reopening the game, it kicked me to menu every time I wanted to play something

Mars

Quote from: adamkad1 on October 23, 2021, 02:14:41 PM
Well i downloaded the thing from mars link, at some point game randomly entered loading screen (from in middle of the game) and kinda got stuck there, and after reopening the game, it kicked me to menu every time I wanted to play something

It is the file I have in my folder, not sure why it wouldn't work for you, I made the file again, try it.

Dicade

hello i can not run the mod.i am doing everything that is shown in tutorial but nothing when i look at the log file it says that no mods detected

ai_enabled

@Dicade, check the log file again, does "Mods catalog initialized. Available files" line contains the CNEI mod listed there? If no, please ensure that you've placed "CNEI.mpk" in "Documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\Mods" (ensure that the file name spelling is correct).

Dicade

@ai_enabled
this is file path:C:\Users\kindo\Documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\Mods
but it says this:
Mods catalog info (known mods locations):
Mods config file path: "C:\Users\kindo\Documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\ModsConfig.xml"
Core folder: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\CryoFall\Core"
Mods folder (primary): "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\CryoFall\Mods"
Mods folder (secondary): "C:\Users\kindo\Documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\Mods"
15.11.21 19:04:50.517 [IMP] Mods catalog initialized. Available files:
core_1.0.0
15.11.21 19:04:51.112 [IMP] Virtual file system initialized successfully:
Core mod: Core (D:\Steam\steamapps\common\CryoFall\Core\Core.cpk)
Mods list:
   --no mods--

ai_enabled

@Dicade, ok, for some odd reason the game cannot see anything in "C:\Users\kindo\Documents\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\Mods"
I would suggest trying with some other client mods to see if you can make them work. For example, try this one https://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=1871.0

Dicade

@ai_enabled,nothing,it's not working with this mod eather

ai_enabled

@Dicade, perhaps the game has no access to this folder for some reason (though apparently it has no problem writing log files to a neighbor folder).
As an alternative, the game can read mod files placed in this folder (according to the log):
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\CryoFall\Mods
Try placing the mods here and see if the "Mods catalog initialized. Available files" line is followed by the mod names now.

Dicade

@ai_enabled,sorry for this much trouble but there is no mods folder in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\CryoFall\Mods so i just need to create it?

ai_enabled

@Dicade, yes, you need to create this folder in this case.

Mars

So I asked Djekke if I could work on it since he is not coming back yet.

R32 version 0.5.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1613aNuAYFkDqLISB8O1xLqlk7WFhJN0z/view?usp=sharing

Changed the way icons are loading - ai_enabled request, look if it's fine :)
Moved all skins to a right panel like crafting station

There is a null issue in ViewModelCraftingSkinSelectionControl.RefreshSkinsList, but it is working anyway, if you find anything else, let me know.

wangshi

Dear developer, the game version has been updated to R32. Does this mod need to be updated to use? Because I now use the latest version of mod without any effect, there is no UI in the game, and the shortcut key can't be opened。

ai_enabled

@wangshi, the latest version is compatible with R32 Update.
Please download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1613aNuAYFkDqLISB8O1xLqlk7WFhJN0z/view?usp=sharing
Ensure that you've edited the ModsConfig.xml file to add this mod.
It should work fine.

Please note that official PvP servers will not allow using any mods (any modifications are disabled automatically when connecting to them, the game is using its secure core only).

Regards!

wangshi

Thank you very much, the version you posted can be used normally. The version on GitHub that I used before is not compatible. I have been using your MOD all the time. It is very easy to use. Thank you again! ! !

ai_enabled

I'm glad it works now. Please note that I'm not the maker of this modΓÇöit was made by Djekke initially and lately it's maintained by Mars24ΓÇöthe version you have just downloaded contains numerous changes to make it compatible with R32 Update as well as bring some improvements.
Enjoy the game!