[Client+Server] and [Client] Achievements

Started by Mars, June 04, 2020, 12:40:45 AM

Mars

Achievements

More complete achievements list.  All visible.

Screenshot:

Mod type: Client+Server mod.

Supported game version: A26

Download latest version:  here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nCto54wmZhdo1dJ7-bZwjiSorkNs8w1i/view?usp=sharing)

How to install mod:
File "ModsConfig.xml":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<mods>
  <mod>core_1.0.0</mod>
  <mod>MoreAchievements</mod>
</mods>

Mod type: Client-side mod.

You can't have more achievements on client side, but they are all visible.

Supported game version: A27

Change log:
0.1.2 Fixed fishing
0.1.1 A27 Support

Download latest version: here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TarIYThGzDaZsZsWT6L10jAXYqNi_Wg_/view?usp=sharing)

How to install mod:
File "ModsConfig.xml":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<mods>
  <mod>core_1.0.0</mod>
  <mod>AchievementsVisibility</mod>
</mods>

ai_enabled

We didn't include Pragmium Queen boss in the completionist menu as it's supposed to be defeated by a group of players, but only one of them could deal the final blow and receive the completionist entry. Until we redo this the vanilla version will not include the boss in the completionist menu.

The Queen's beetle-minion is very similar to the original one (just some properties are changed such as the movement speed) so we've decided it makes no sense to have them both there.

Regards!

Mars

Quote from: ai_enabled on June 04, 2020, 10:39:00 AM
The Queen's beetle-minion is very similar to the original one (just some properties are changed such as the movement speed) so we've decided it makes no sense to have them both there.

I know I was not the only one who tried to get the beetle reward by killing a minion, I wouldn't mind having it there with another name like Pragmium minion. I understand for the Queen, but I think it would add to the end game, good luck on the last hit.

Mars