How to adjust the server "MAX" technology, and how to choose the time to open th

Started by motogp691, February 12, 2023, 07:35:06 AM

motogp691

How to adjust the server "MAX" technology, and how to choose the time to open this technology for a limited time?

ai_enabled

Hello!
Please check the PvP.TimeGates server rate. Its description from the ServerRates.config:

## Determines the time gate durations for Tier 3-6 technologies on PvP servers.
## Please configure a sequence in hours for Tier 3-6 technologies in the following order:
## T3 basic, T3 specialized,
## T4 basic, T4 specialized,
## T5 basic, T5 specialized,
## T6 basic, T6 specialized (the last two are the "Escape" tier).
## If you want to disable time-gating completely, please use: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
## Default value: 24,72,120,168,216,216,264,264

I'm not sure about limiting the max available technology tier. In theory you can set some very high value for the time gate.

Regards!

motogp691

Thank you for adjusting the time teaching~ I did see the technical limit setting in other servers

ai_enabled

If you saw it on any other server just connect to it, press ESC and there is a button to browse the server rates of this server. Anyone can do this. Then you can just use the same settings on your own server.
BTW, you can edit the server rates of your server after connecting to it via the same menu (for other servers you can only browse settings; if you're the server owner you will see the "Edit" button).

Regards!

motogp691

## Please configure a sequence in hours for Tier 3-6 technologies in the following order:
PvP.TimeGates: 24,72,120,168,216,216,264,264

----------------------------------------------------------
I just modified it like this~ but it didn't work

ai_enabled

1. How long your server is running? The time configured in the time gates is counted from the date of the server wipe. If you server is two weeks old, all time gates have been already reached.

2. Perhaps you have not restarted the server or it's configured as a PvE server. The time gates apply only to the PvP servers and you need to reboot the server in order to apply the changes.
The best way to adjust the server settings is via the in-game server rates editor. Connect to your server, press ESC key, then press "Edit" button near the "Browse server rates" button. The "Edit" button is visible only if you're the server operator (if you're not, you can add yourself by editing "Data/SettingsServer.xml" file).

Regards!

motogp691

Quote from: ai_enabled on February 13, 2023, 05:11:42 AM
Hello!
Please check the PvP.TimeGates server rate. Its description from the ServerRates.config:

I'm not sure about limiting the max available technology tier. In theory you can set some very high value for the time gate.

Regards!

Is it convenient for you to copy the modified value to me?
The values ΓÇïΓÇïI need are as follows: t1 is directly unlocked on the first day of server opening
24 hours after the t2 server starts
48 hours after the t3 server started
72 hours after the t4 server started
96 hours after the t5 server started

ai_enabled

T2 cannot have a time gate (by design, because T2 has essential technologies to establish a proper base in PvP with shield protection; complete T1 progression is extremely quick).

The setting value to configure the time gates like you've listed above (except T2 which is available immediately) will look like this:

Regards!

motogp691

Thank you for the teacher's teaching~ I have successfully modified the time and opening time settings, but I still don't know how to open all technologies and the default unlocking level max of each technology level, as shown in the picture below, no need to learn skill points to learn all max

ai_enabled

For this you will need to install the TechAutoUnlock mod, you can download it here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/147nv3LKV3_W0BHWCHSK8uK5P-R-jDA73/view?usp=share_link).
Copy the mod file to "Data/Mods" folder in your server.

Then edit ModsConfig.xml file by adding the mod entry, like this:

<mod>TechAutoUnlock_1.0.0</mod>

Regards!