Offical China2 PVE sever offline

Started by Ernest1301493, February 21, 2020, 09:28:06 PM

Ernest1301493

I just played for 2 days and the game is quite attractive ;D. This morning when I came online and noticed that China2 PVE sever was offline. May I ask how long will it take to fix this problem? Or you will just shut down the sever forever? ???

ai_enabled

Hello!

Thanks for reporting!
This was a hardware failure in the datacenter but for some reason, we didn't receive a service alert about it from Huawei Cloud. I'm contacting them now to learn what is the reason.

We intend to keep hosting this server and if the server issues continue, we will just move the game server to new hardware. Don't worry. Please let everyone on the server know.

Regards!

ai_enabled

I've contacted Huawei Cloud support and waiting for their statement regarding the server machine outage.
The server was down for 6 hours and restored operation about 5 hours ago.

Regards!

ai_enabled

Huawei's support team investigated the issue and suggesting there was an OS failure.
This night (by China time) we will relocate the server to different hardware in the same datacenter, and reinstall OS on the affected machine. We will add extra logging so if any issue happens we will have more data.

Enjoy the game!

ai_enabled

The Official China 2 PvE server is relocated now to a reliable (long-time proven) hardware in the same datacenter in Beijing.

Please let everyone on the server know it should work perfectly now.

Enjoy the game!

Ernest1301493