Enemies need difficulty levels...

Started by RasereiAmok, April 08, 2015, 03:03:35 PM

RasereiAmok

I'm sorry but enemies need a way to tell how hard they are.... In the early levels, 1-25.... You see ships that can kill you in two hits but everything else is easy... I even upgraded my armor and ship, didn't even matter, get killed. Especially frustrating when you are level 35 with ZERO credits because you keep getting killed. Now I'm stuck in an economic hole because of how poorly this game is paced.

It makes being pure combat early on a suicide mission. All your hard work is gone if you run into the wrong enemy. This needs to be addressed.

Fugue

Combat level of the system is the current indicator of difficulty.

askew1

The Galaxy layout is random so the "pace" of the game isn't really controllable in that sense.

You do need to pay attention to the combat/aggression level of each system you intend to travel through. If you're getting taken apart then upgrade your shield or just run away. There are some "super" enemy types that you'll find anyway regardless of the combat level and you need to learn to recognize them.

If you're out of money, go to one of the starter systems. Get a civilian mining laser (it's free). Get mining.