Minimizing the game

Started by Ummbaba, December 20, 2014, 09:01:16 AM

Ummbaba

When one minimizes the game it is paused. This is a good idea until you set the autopilot on a long jump sequence...Could a button in the settings menu be created to stop and enable this pausing of the game when minimization happens?

Excalibur

Huh, didn't realize you tried it out Umba. :D

And no, no real way to pause it, I don't think, since your essentially running a server, in single player mode. So, yeah. But hey, who knows? I don't. :P

djs4000

I'll second this request. And an option to allow sounds to play even when the game is not in focus would be nice too. I frequently run the game in windowed mode (borderless fullscreen window would be highly appreciated) and would love to multi task while the autopilot flies me around. Having the option to have the sound still play if the game is not in focus would allow me still switch back if i hear an attack.

ai_enabled

Sure, we will add an option for that.
Regards!

askew1

Edit: I was going to second this request and then I found that it had been implemented already. I can't delete the post so I'm editing instead. I've discovered some bugs related to it though and I am posting them.