Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mods / Re: [Client+Server] Hardcore Desert - Pragmium King
« Last post by Mars on Yesterday at 08:57:12 pm »
Change log:
Pragmium sensor should now works with Giant Pragmium Source
Added some mob AI
Added MigrantMutantConstants :
         "MigrationMutantDurationWithou tDelay", defaultValue: 15, "Mutant migration duration in minutes without the 5 minutes delay."
         "MigrationMutantWaveCount", defaultValue: 5, "Number of waves for mutant migration event."
         "MigrationMutantMobCount", defaultValue: "1,4,8,13,20", "Number of mobs for each claims (T1 to T5)."
Help section / Re: Safe zone on PVP server?
« Last post by ai_enabled on Yesterday at 03:57:38 am »
Hello!
The game doesn't offer such a feature.
It's possible to implement with a client+server mod, the whole game code is available on Github and also included with the game server and client.

Regards!
Help section / Safe zone on PVP server?
« Last post by Vieraempire on July 24, 2021, 02:30:15 am »
As a server admin and hosting my own server would there be any way to add a safe zone into the game where players could trade, and not attack each other but also make the rest of the world attackable? Or is here no way to do that expect with a mod?
Modding info / Re: First time modding
« Last post by Salvick on July 22, 2021, 08:43:20 am »
Hey hi, drop by at the #modding section on Discord and see if you get some help easier there. I suggest you to download some mods and take a look at how these are made too. Good luck!
Modding info / First time modding
« Last post by smjt666 on July 11, 2021, 09:20:56 am »
I want to make a mod simply.

Just need to modify some values that already exist in the game.

Like move speed( players , vehicles ) , storage size( fridges , category , vehicles ) , power storage capacity etc.

Now I'v got the script files , what's the next I should do?

Could someone make a sample for me ? Thanks !!!!
Mods / Re: [Server][Map] Paralith, A New Cryofall Map
« Last post by Khaos on July 08, 2021, 04:56:50 am »
You have to "find" a teleport location data , it will reveal a teleport site at random when used. in high tech, Industrial, & Military crates.
Mods / Re: [Server][Map] Paralith, A New Cryofall Map
« Last post by J422 on July 08, 2021, 12:14:14 am »
Hi, maybe im stupid but how to reach the "hidden islands" with fog of war? I think you only can teleport if you discovered the teleporter.
Can you ask the administrator to disable this base first, this base makes me unable to play
Thank you for reporting!
We will check how rendering on the signs work to make sure it is handled correctly in all cases and it's impossible to abuse like in the example you provided.
Mods / Re: [Client+Server] Hardcore Desert - Pragmium King
« Last post by Mars on July 06, 2021, 12:40:01 pm »
Change log:
Fixed a problem when loading inventory with extra slots
Added herbal medicine
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10